10

Ding!

Your phone received a notification, that was weird. Usually your phone is dead silent. You turned on your phone and it was a Sinstagram notification, it was a message from Velvette!

Velv:
Hey Y/N!
The Vee's misses you (I miss you the most obvi ><)
Vox wants to meet you, he's been hearing things about you and is intrigued.

You smiled, nervous at the same time. You've never met Vox, what if he knew you've been stealing from his company? I mean, is it technically stealing? You kind of own everything in Hell...

Voxie went on my shoulders, which made me giggle. You miss this lil feline even though it's only been a day since you've gone to Lucifer's Manor. You replied to Velvette, she then sent the time and where you have to be. The reservation is at 7 and it's currently 5, plenty of time to prepare. You were picking out an outfit when you suddenly thought of Lucifer. Ever since that night, he never really came back to the hotel. Charlotte told me he was with the other sins.

Alastor, on the other hand, figured my disappearance that day had something to do with Lucifer. It's true that his powers can't reach his Manor, but his shadows can't go across other places as well that are owned by other sins, they need either Lucifer's permission or the sins who owns the place. Alastor was frustrated, he knew Lucifer had something to do with you because you didn't know any other sins other than meeting him a week ago or so. Maybe you do know other sins? No way, you look too innocent. Unless your teleportations have no limits? Could you possibly teleport to heaven? Alastor thought about it more and more, realising your wings aren't even torn off, maybe you're not a fallen? Maybe you could've went back to heaven the entire time? He shook it off, he had better things to do. He'll just... set you aside, for now that is.

Husk also has been thinking about you a lot. Ever since that day where you vented to him, he has been interested in you. Not the romantic way, of course, he was interested in how powerful you are. Him as an ex overlord, somehow couldn't feel how powerful you were when you just got in the hotel. Husk knew that day when you talked to him, Alastor's shadows were there, hiding and lurking. After you left to head to bed, Alastor's shadows immediately disappeared to their owner. 'Seems like Alastor is also interested in her', he thought to himself, and that was a bad thing. He know what Alastor is going to do eventually, Alastor is a power hungry demon and Husk knew he's gonna try to manipulate you one way or another, he wants to warn you but he knows Alastor's shadows are all over the place. He belongs to Alastor too, his soul will be destroyed if he speaks a single word about it. Oh, how worried he was about you, but he can't help you at all.

You arrived at the restaurant the Vee's invited you to. You were wearing a tight silky-smooth dark blue dress that's right above your knees, showing your curves perfectly. You had a small black bag where you kept your phone and your wallet, you did light makeup as well.

You walked in the restaurant, telling the front desk you had a reservation with the Vee's. He eyed you up and down, making you slightly uncomfortable. He then leads you to the VIP section.

While on the way to that section, he suddenly pins you against the wall, leaning in, trying to kiss you. Immediately, your eyes turn green with swirls, hypnotising him and making him faint. You heard a static-ish noise? You look around you and spot a familiar TV head.

Vox, the TV demon, saw the entire thing unfold. He's also slightly dizzy because he looked directly in your eyes, whoops! You snapped your fingers and he was completely fixed. "Sorry! Didn't realise there was anyone else with me!" you nervously said, you totally blew your cover as an 'innocent and powerless' sinner.

The TV still shocked at what he saw, his face burning red suddenly, cleared his throat. "That was... a very interesting sight. You must be Y/N? I believe I saw you for a slight second at Val's club, before you went thru that portal thing."

Oh, he remembers? "You winked at me." Oh. He remembers. You let out a slight awkward chuckle. "Yeaahhh... that's me! Ahahaa...." He then leads the way to their VIP room, he says that Valentino and Velvette are already there.

Velvette saw you and gasped. "Y/N! You're here!" she hugged you, taking a selfie with you as Vox rolled his eyes. You made eye contact with Valentino and he gave you a small smile, you returned it back to him. Valentino then looked at your outfit, his face immediately went red, your curves were perfect and so many thoughts went to his head. Oh, how he actually genuinely liked you. Not in the way where he wanted to make you record videos to post, not like a prostitute, he actually liked you. It was unlike him, he has never felt this before.

You sat next to Vox while Velvette and Valentino sat next to each other. The table wasn't big, it was a four seated table at a classy restaurant. You opened the menu and holy shit, everything was so expensive!

Vox saw you and chuckled, "I'm paying so no worries, get whatever you like, Y/N."

You gave him a nod, you proceed to order your favourite meal and drink. You heard a picture being taken, you lifted your head up and saw Velvette taking a picture of you and Vox. You raised an eyebrow, what was that about?

"You and Vox are matching attires! That's so cute! I gotta post it on my Sinstagram." she giggles. Vox and I made eye contact, we both blushed and looked away from each other. Val looks slightly upset from the sight while Velvette recorded the whole thing.

Velvetter and Val were arguing, Velvette saying Vox and I were matching outfits while Val is saying his red coat, aka his wings, fit more better with my blue dress. Vox cleared his throat after both of us have settled down. He eyed the two, basically shutting them up.

"So, Y/N, do you wanna talk about what happened earlier? I was told you didn't show any signs of having any abilities."