Question For The Culture (GFOTY's Version) (A. G. Cook Remix) (2024 Edit)

August 18th 2018: "Had a dream I was supposedly apart of an apparent label which didn't give a flying f**k about me. Oh wait !!!" GFOTY's recent tweet has garnered speculation's of dark secrets that are possibly embedded in the music collective and label known as PC Music. Hannah Diamond, Danny L Harle and Spinnee all liked the tweet. Only 2 of these artist were heard of again. Hannah and Danny were one of few survivors of the wrath of A. G. Cook. 

Fast foward to 26th June 2023, Namasenda tweeted "chile anywayyyyyyy." This could be coincidental but it was also speculated to be a repeat of the 18.08.18 incident, as this post was made just a minute after PC Music had announced it's closure.

-Charli XCX POV-

August 24th 2015: "I want that one." I pointed to Hannah Diamond, who was curled up in the cage. "I think she'd make a good feature for Paradise." A. G. unlocked the cage door and let her out. Hannah tumbled on her knees as she rolled out the cage, her face wrapping in her own hair.

"1.. 2.. 3.. HD..?" She mumbled as she looked up at me. "Let's ride." I responded, as SOPHIE and A. G. hoisted Hannah by her arms and dragged her into the recording studio. 

-GFTOY POV-

I watched as A. G. dragged Hannah into the studio with SOPHIE and Charli to record music. I sighed as I held my knees to my chest. I looked up at the GFOTYBUCKS poster, peeling off my cage walls. I looked over to MC Boing in the cage across from me, cooped up in the same cell as Pobbles. Pobbles wasn't doing so well. Pobbles was in fact turning grey, the yellow and blue was starting to Reflections Track 9, and they were starting to merge with one another. MC Boing had tried to keep his distance with the little space he had. Trying to avoid the now becoming sludge. Boing looked petrified. Danny hasn't fed him in weeks. Nor has Lil Data. In fact, I haven't seen Lil Data around in a while. I heard from Hannah that Danny and Lil Data were caught seeing each other Every Night, or maybe she's just qouting her own song, who knows. 

I miss Chad. He better not be seeing that bitch Polly, I'll GFOTYBUCKS Track 7 her bloffee and serve her raw chicken and tell her it's cooked. 

Eventually, Hannah was bought back, shaking and curled up in a ball as A. G. threw her back into the cell. A. G. glanced at the melting Pobbles, whimpering in the corner as they melted.

"You're turning white." A. G. whispered as he crouched to unlock the cage. "Just in time for Christmas." The face of each Pobble expanded into an expression of horror as A. G. scooped the sludge into his arms into the recording studio. "We're making a Christmas album." I have to escape PC Music.