Part one

backstory:

While in Hogwarts, James and Regulus became good friends due to James dating Electra, Regulus twin Brother.

On the night of Halloween where in canon, Voldy kills James and Lily. In this story, Electra and James had an argument, causing Electra to go out on a walk. Regulus, knowing Voldy's plan to kill James and Electra before they could have a child [that would be his downfall], Reg Takes James away in the pretence of going to find Electra. Long story short, all the Marauders bar Remus go into hiding leaving Remus and Electra to think that they had all died that night...

Part one...

[I'm setting the scene here so bare with me.]

Late one night, there is a loud knock on the worn wooden door of a house hidden in a woodland long forgotten by the wizarding world. This house housed three men, two just hitting the age of twenty-five. The other a year younger. The oldest of them all, Sirius, opens the door cautiously. They don't get visitors you see. A elderly man with a beard that is longer than he is tall stands on the other side in the rain, smiling. Sirius ushers him through the door before calling the other two men, James and Regulus to the living room. No-one speaks for a matter of minutes, all just trying to comprehend the fact Dumbledore, the elderly man, is here. It can only mean two things,

One: Voldemort, a evil man looking to kill them, has been killed and it is safe for them to come out.

Or the complete opposite,

Two: Voldemort has been growing in power and now it is no longer safe for the three to stay here, forcing them to come out of hiding and make a stand.

"Well, this is unexpected. So what can we owe this pleasure to Professor?" Sirius chokes out after getting bored of the silence. Dumbledore lets out a cough before working up the courage to talk to the wizards.

"Well, The Order and The Ministry have failed to capture and kill the dark lord. You boys, are our final hope. I told Remus, that you are all alive tonight, he expects our arrival in around an hour. From there, its up to him what to do. He has a plan I believe but due to the events 7 years ago, he has chosen not to tell anyone who he doesn't trust wholeheartedly, so I don't think anyone knows to be honest with you. Now, I suggest you go pack and then we can leave as soon as possible."

Dumbledore knows on the black door located on the 6th floor of a flat complex. The door slowly opens and it reveals a tall, scarred man with a confused yet exited expression. He moves to the side allowing the group into his home before locking the door behind them.

"Tea?" He asks quietly.

"I'm afraid I must get going. Lots to do. Although Remus, I would give you a suggestion, you need him, he's the only one with the power to stop him. It will be hard but please, for the sake of the world, get him back."
Dumbledore with a pooping sound, disappears into thin air leaving the group of now four men standing looking at each other.

"I didn't believe Dumbledore when he told me you were all alive." Remus then pulls everyone of them into a hug, crying while doing so.

After a while of the group all asking Remus about what he has been doing and vice-versa, the question Remus had been dreading came up.

"Remus, where is Electra?" The person asking the question was Regulus, Electra's twin brother. He, for the past seven years, has been continually worrying for the sake of his sister. Remus sighs and puts his tea down.

"Before I tell you, you need to remember we both thought you had all died. We all lost the person and people we loved the lost in the world. I haven't seen him in five years. I know where he is though. We had a massive argument, she was grieving, it was a full moon, I got annoyed and said some fucking horrible things. We haven't spoken since. " He looks down and coughs before continuing. "Tomorrowmorning we'regoing to go get him. James, i have your cloak, you three are going to stay under that cloak while i try to talk to him. You stay quiet untill i tell you to talk. He is a different person to who you knew, okay, we both are. Now, i think I'm going to head to bed, it been a long day, i set up a room for you all, its the first door on the right." With that, he goes and walks through his tidy little apartment, closing his bedroom door quietly behind him.

After some shocked looks from James, Sirius and Regulus they all decide to go to bed and sleep on how they are going to get through ordinary life after seven years living in a wooden cabin in the woods.