Psst!

Hi y'all, this is just a small announcement/information I wanted to mention, I will be making a new book. 

I'm not sure whether to continue writing the draft or not, so I'll let y'all decide.

Here's the banner, awesome credits AMBERVaCkEr 

Soo, thoughts?

I'm making the book with the elements of a c- drama. I'll  give the summary of Moonlit Lovers below so if any suggestions are there, feel free to give them

Daiyu Song, a young girl that had a peculiar obsession of murder, mystery and horror. Books were the only thing she could depend on. After going through a dark past, she decides to shift to a different place, one that doesn't hold painful memories.

And New York, was the perfect place. 

Also the place where her brothers lived. After her dad died, Daiyu's mom has had no interest in taking care of her kids, this leading them to separate. So a reunion would be nice right?

New school, new friends, new enemies, new life. 

Everything was going to be okay. Right?

Well, that idea went out the window as Daiyu meets Kai. Love blossoms as she finds herself in a murder situation that suspiciously mirrored one of her books.

Bandages, Blood and Bruises are no match for love, but this story might just break that mind-set.

Kay, it sucks a lil but I'll probably fix it when I publish it. If I publish it. Now, I'm giving a small sneak-peak of a main scene <3

"Don't mention it" he shrugs, a small smile playing on his lips that triggered a flutter of butterflies in my stomach. 

The moon shone above us, embracing the two of us in cool moonlight as it watches patiently. His hazel-brown eyes locked with mine as we stand outside my apartment, so close to each other that I feared he would hear my rapidly beating heart.

I was about a reply when a loud clear of a throat made both of us jump apart, startling me as my head whipped to the culprit. My brother.

Oh no.

——————-

Don't know, if I'd publish it or not, (it's a dark and kinda cheesy book) so just wanted to know your opinions loves. Other than that, HAVE A GREAT DAY

-Brie