9.School camping

"I hate you, Nishimura Riki! You are a bastard but....out of all this hate.....I love you. I can't never really hate you."

A smile full of love comes on niki's face. This boy was an angel who fell from heaven.

Suddenly, Sunoo started sobbing. Niki was now worried he took his jacket off and gave it to Sunoo.

But now the poor boy was asleep. Niki watches him, and he could really just ask how can someone be so fucking cute?

Niki carried the poor boy who was now asleep in fireman style and went from the party.

Niki went to his limousine, which was waiting for him outside. Sitting at the back, Sunoo in his hand,didn't even try to let the poor boy go. One of his servants closed the door for him and went into the car

"Have you found a new one to play with, sir?" The driver said, smirking, looking at the two of them from the car mirror. Niki rolled his eyes and responded

"Jisus Chris. Just go home. God damn it." Niki then looked at Sunoo, who was sleeping on his chest.

Look what you did to me, Kim Sunoo. Now I just have to kill people for a normal boy. How do you do that? How can you steal my heart just like that? I can remember I was always the one who steal things and killed, why are you stealing my heart now?You're just a normal boy! How can I just fall in love with you like that?"

-------------------------------

**After a few minutes**

∧,,,∧
( ̳• · • ̳)
/ づ You want my heart?
∧,,,∧
( ̳• · • ̳)
/ づ♡ Ok, here's my heart
∧,,,∧
( ̳• · • ̳)
U ♡C~ "Never mind, you dont deserve it

"Sir, we have arrived." the driver said. Niki nodded and went from the car out WITH SUNOO.

Niki gets in his room and places Sunoo on his bed. He saw the poor boy a few seconds, and suddenly, a smile came on his face.

That smile was full of love. It was as if he never wanted to leave him alone. No, Niki wanted to keep him for himself forever. To hold him in his arms forever and tell him how much he loved him. Sunoo was really his first love. Niki never knew what love felt like because every girl wanted him, but apparently, he never had any feelings for any of them. He only had sex with them, and then he let them all down.

"So that's what love feels like? It's hard to get, but it's beautiful." Niki said and gave Sunoo a kiss on his forhead and turned the lamps off.

**Next day**
--------------------------
Sunoo woke slowly up. He looked for a few seconds around, and then he suddenly noticed something was wrong. He wasn't in his own apartment! Not only this, he noticed that this house is so familiar.

And yes, not gonna lie he wasn't wrong. He guessed, right? It was Nikis Luxuries House or whatever this is.

"You woke up?"

A familiar voice said from behind the bed where Sunoo sleeped.

Sunoo turned around with a cold star, looked at Niki for 5 seconds, and then suddenly stood up from the bed.

He was about to go when suddenly Niki grabbed his arm and then he spoke out

"Kim Sunoo, stay here. We have to talk." Niki said, not even dare to look at the boy. He pushed Sunoo on the same bed from early and closed the door.

"Let me go! I have nothing to say!" Sunoo shouted.

Niki took the chair beside the bed, took the gun from the cabinet, and pointed on Sunoo.