1Z ENTERTAINMENT

- SB19 CEO SERIES #3

SB19 is a Filipino boy band formed in 2018. The band consists of Pablo, Josh, Stell, Ken, and Justin. SB19 is regarded as a leading act in contemporary Pinoy pop. They are now a self-managed group under 1Z Entertainment, a company built and managed by the members of SB19. The P-pop supergroup made the announcement during a YouTube live on October 01, 2023. Where their leader Pablo will take on the role as the chief executive office.

John Paulo Bagnas Nase, the CEO of IZ ENTERTAINMENT inspired by SB19’s key message is 'to get you into the zone and break the norm'. He believe that in breaking norms, they see that the new standard of Filipino artists unfold. It is their mission to hone breakthrough artists who express their limitless creativity and passion through groundbreaking music, arts, and entertainment in an ecosystem that is the zone.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. This story is isn't edited so I apologize for some typos and other errors.

SB19 CEO SERIES #3 - I WANT YOU
by:@athrjenmndz

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐉𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:This story is just the work of my imagination and I hope you appreciate it. Please don't take it seriously! Wrong grammatical and spelling will be ignored! Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Keep safe everyone. Have a nice day. Enjoy Reading!

Started on: -----
Ended on: -----

𝑎𝑙𝑙.𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠.𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑑.2024