Part Seven

Harry woke up the next morning cuddled on the couch with Draco. He gently moved the older boy off of him, stood stretching his arms above his head, and groaned when his bones popped. He went to his room and collected some clothes before heading to the bathroom for a shower. He took a quick one before getting dressed in tight jeans and a green sweater. He exited the bathroom to see Draco still sleeping on the couch. He walked over to the blonde and shook him.

"Draco, you have to wake up," he called. But Draco only muttered something before turning away from Harry. Harry looked out the window to see that the sun was already really high in the sky. Casting a tempus, he saw that it was well after midday, and they only had two periods left, which were double potions.

"Draco, you have to wake up if we are going to make it to potions on time," Harry said, shaking Draco a little harder. The blonde opened his eyes and glared at Harry before yawning and sitting up.

"What is it?" Draco mumbled, rubbing the sleep away from his eyes.

"You have to shower and dress quickly. We slept the whole day. You have to shower and dress quickly if we are going to make it to potions on time," Harry said, and Draco jumped off the couch and rushed to the bathroom.

Harry called a house elf and ordered breakfast for him and Draco.

A few minutes later, Draco came out of the bathroom, his hair wet and wrapped in a towel. "Is it okay if I borrow some clothes?" Draco asked, a light blush on his cheeks.

"Sure, you are a bit taller, so you will have to resize them to fit. Just take what you want from the closet in my room," Harry said. Draco went into his room and came back Dressed. I got us food. We have ten minutes to eat before we have to go to potions," Harry said.

They ate in silence, then left his quarters and headed to the potion room. "Draco, do you think maybe you could get your father to come here one day this week? I would like to have a word with him," Harry said as they walked up to the door leading to the potion classroom.

"I think I could, and he will come if I tell him it's you. He was devastated when you left the medical wing one Saturday morning." Draco informed Harry, who felt a slight squeeze in his chest at the information.

"Ok, If you can. Make sure it's after dinner, and you can take him to my room; you know the password." Harry said as they entered the class. They separated as they entered and went to seats, Harry having to sit next to Ron.

"Harry, What were you doing talking to that slimy snake?" Ron asked as soon as Harry sat down.

"What I talk about with others is none of your concern. I suggest you keep out of my business, Ronald." Harry hissed just as Snape came through the door, his dark cloaks flowing behind him as usual.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 520

Re-published: April 24, 2024, 8:30 am

When are you reading this?