emperor augustus

Sorry, anyone who expected a profile about him here was wrong.I want to complain about him. or at least I want to complain in general. I have to do an easp (in German it's called GFS, but of course I do everything for my one Dane and my two Americans). (equivalent assessment of student performance, i.e. a presentation of around 20 minutes, which counts as a written grade). about Augustus, in Latin class, but fortunately not in Latin. Anyway, I started researching, watched a few documentaries, etc. and before I knew it, I had 34 Powepoint foils. I don't know how that happened, but I have an approximate speaking time of 45 minutes (and a few interactions with the class, so I don't know, probably around 60 minutes in total)The problem is, I should probably last a maximum of 25 minutes.But when it comes to things like this, I always don't know what exactly I should change.and now that fucks me up. because honestly; Let me tell you everything I have to tell.Well, I think there are a few things that don't need to be told now, but it all builds on each other.And of course I, an idiot, chose a really complex key question. "Augustus - world emperor or people's oppressor?" And the thing is that I can't answer the main question without shedding light on his damn life, and I also have to somehow include the lesson text about the song that Horace wrote about the Pax Augustae, so also Augustus' Expansion wars play a big role, and I also have to list all his reforms and stuff.So what the fuck should I leave out? Yes, maybe it doesn't matter how many wives he has, but it helps me answer the key question if he left his one wife while she gave birth tho his child. That suggests: he is a crazy psychopath who doesn't know how to deal with the people, which is an argument for the side of the people's oppressor.

I know, I know, I'm thinking too much. I don't care, I'm an overthinker :>