Episode 1

And in that beautiful house, which is a mixture of luxury and nature, which is only a few kilometers away from the city, Arthur was in the garden of the house preparing sweet and spicy meat grilled over charcoal, which his wife adores.

Barbecue smoke is emitted into the open air, and the smell emitted causes drooling and an increase of appetite, even if the person is full.
And here is his wife, Sarah, leaving the kitchen with a white plate in her hand, heading directly towards him and giving it to him, saying:

Sarah: Hmm come on, it looks ready, If you keep cooking it any longer, it will be burned!

He laughs at her cuteness, as she turns into a cute ferocious creature when she feels hungry~

Arthur: hhh it's just that you're hungry, I won't burn it
Wait a little longer darling ~(kissing her forehead)

(Sarah looks at him and laughs)

Arthur: What's funny!

(With her hand she tries to wipe away the traces of charcoal on his face while laughing)

Sarah: If people saw you like this, they would think you were in a battle not just doing barbecue.

Arthur: (Laughs) I'm already in a battle to prepare your favorite meal

Sarah: It's been 7 years since we got married and you still haven't learned the correct way to grill meat and keep it fatty at the same time (laughs). You will make it dry again.

Arthur: Ha! How dare you! You're always silent while eating it and enjoying its taste. Rather, you enjoy every part of the meat. Are you making fun of me now because you are hungry, here we are , try this :
(He uses a fork, picks up a piece of meat, and feeds it to her)

Sarah: Mmmmmmmmm incredibly delicious!

He looks at her with a smile and says:

Arthur: See! Don't underestimate your husband's talented skills

(She stands behind him and hugs him from behind, saying:

Sarah: Are you going to the hospital tomorrow?

Arthur: I canceled my work schedule, how can I work when tomorrow is my wife's birthday?

Sarah: But you are a doctor and there are emergency cases and...

Arthur: Shhh, I'm not the only doctor in that hospital, and I consider tomorrow a day of rest
Don't worry sweetheart.

Sarah: Okay

Arthur: the dinner is ready

Sarah: Finally!

The table in the garden was prepared by Sarah with juice, pickles, cheese, and salad, and we will certainly not forget the rice with vegetables, as it accompanies the grill for healthier food.
As he always tells her
Eating meat without bread or rice will certainly cause health issues with time.
So they eat dinner in the garden and enjoy the view of the black night sky full of stars
They also kept talking about various topics like any normal couple.

And here tomorrow morning came , while he was sleeping, he smelled breakfast smell and smiled while sleeping because he realized that his wife was preparing breakfast.

After few minutes, Sarah enters the room and wakes him up in a very sweet way. She climbs on top of him and then ruffles his hair, saying:

Sarah: Babe, you have to wake up. It's already ten
(kissing his forehead)

No answer~

Sarah: You're lazy, huh, I made breakfast for you it's gonna be cold.

She was on top of him, but things are switched because now he became on top of her, encircling her with his arms and getting close to her face, saying~