Part Eleven

"Remus, Sirius? What are you guys doing here?" Harry asked, going over to the two and hugging them.

"Albus called us; he said you had some problems, and we could help you with them," Remus said, and Harry frowned.

"Problems?" Harry asked, looking at the old goat sitting behind the desk.

"Yes, Harry has been having problems with some Slytherins. They have been pulling him away from doing what is right," Dumbledore said, and Harry immediately knew what he was trying to do.

"What do you mean pulling him away from doing what's right? I wasn't aware Harry was causing any trouble?" Remus said, scowling.

"I haven't; I just do what I came here to do, learn," Harry said innocently.

"Harry has been hanging around with the young Malfoy heir a lot recently," Dumbledore said, and Sirius and Remus turned to look at Harry.

"Can we talk about this somewhere else?" Harry asked the two, who nodded.

'They are sure to bring him back under my thumb.' Dumbledore thought as he watched the three exit his office.

"Harry, what's going on?" Sirius asked as they exited the office.

"I will tell you, but not here," Harry said as he led them toward his quarters. Harry whispered the password and entered to see two Slytherins sitting in his living room.

Harry's eyes were immediately drawn to the older blonde sitting beside Draco. "Harry," Remus said, confused.

"Sit down. and I'll explain everything." Harry said, conjuring up an armchair and sitting down. Remus sat on the loveseat and pulled Sirius close to him so he was almost sitting on his lap.

After everyone was settled, he began. "Last year, after the Triwizard tournament, I got a letter from Gringotts saying I needed to go there as soon as possible to deal with my inheritance and vaults. I left the next morning before the train, and when I got there, they had me do the inheritance test. It turns out that ALL my inheritance, magic, and learning abilities were blocked. Someone cast spells on me and gave me potions to make me do what they wanted." Harry said, and the others looked at him in shock, except Draco, who had already heard everything.

"WHAT? WHO DID THAT?" Sirius exclaimed, anger clear on his face.

"It was Dumbledore," Harry said, and a collective gasp went up around the room.

"D-Dumbledore? Harry, are you sure?" Remus asked, and Harry looked at him before standing and entering his room. He returned a few minutes later with the papers he had gotten from Gringotts. He gave them to the werewolf, who read them over and looked up at Harry with tears. "I am sorry, Harry. I didn't know about any of this." Remus said as he gave the papers to Sirius.

"It's ok, Remmy." He said, going over to the man and hugging him.

"But what do they have to do with anything?" Sirius asked, motioning to the two Slytherins who had yet to say anything.

Harry looked over at the two, "Lucius is my mate," Harry mumbled, looking at Lucius, whose eyes snapped up to look at him, filled with hope.

"Cub," Remus said, returning Harry's attention to him. "Whatever you choose, we are behind you one hundred percent," Remus said, and Harry Hugged him.

"Do you want to stay here tonight? I can request rooms for you." Harry suggested.

"Sure," Remus said. Harry walked over to the wall and placed his hand on it. The room extended, and two other doors appeared.

"Remus and Sirius, you get one room, Draco, you can take the other," Harry said, and the others went to their rooms, leaving the two mates.

"Come on, Lucius. We need to talk," Harry said softly, heading to his room with Lucius close behind.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 607

Re-published: April 24, 2024, 10:30 am

When are you reading this?