Part Thirteen

Harry woke up the next morning with a face full of soft, long blonde hair. He gently moved the hair away from his face and looked down at Lucius, who was sleeping on his chest. Smiling, Harry climbed out of bed, moving slowly so as not to wake up the other.

He grabbed a pair of jeans from the closet and a well-fitted shirt before exiting the room to go to the bathroom. He showered and dressed, then made his way to the kitchen.

He thought momentarily about ordering breakfast but decided to make it himself. He pulled out the ingredients and started to cook. Draco stumbled into the kitchen a few minutes later, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"I smell food." He groaned, sitting at the counter, and Harry chuckled, and Remus and Sirius walked in.

"Morning, Cub," Remus greeted, ruffling Harry's hair and making him pout.

He shared the food and placed it in front of the three, "I'm going to get Lucius," he said before heading to his room.

Harry entered the room to see Lucius sitting up in bed, running a hand through his hair, "Morning, my mate," Harry said, moving towards him. Lucius looked up and blushed under Harry's gaze.

"Morning, Harry." He replied, looking down at the bedsheets. Feeling a little shy under Harry's gaze.

Harry smirked at the blush that appeared on the blonde's cheeks. He walked towards the bed and ran his hand gently through Lucius's hair. "Beautiful," Harry said, and Lucius's face grew redder. Harry chuckled and removed his hand. "Come on, I made breakfast." He said, taking Lucius's hand and pulling him out of bed.

Harry led him to the kitchen. When they arrived, only Draco sat at the counter,  reaching over to try and steal a pancake off Harry's plate.

"Didn't you have your own, Draco?" Lucius asked, scaring the younger Malfoy, who dropped the pancake back on its original plate.

"Father, Harry," Draco exclaimed, trying to look innocent. Harry chuckled and shook his head.

He sat on a stool, picked up the pancake, and placed it on Draco's plate. The other gave him a big smile before stabbing it with a fork and taking a bite.

Harry watched as Lucius sat down and started to eat. Harry watched his mate take the first bite of warm pancakes and hummed.

"This is really good," Lucius said after swallowing, and Harry felt a sense of pride in his voice.

Remus and Sirius came into the kitchen and walked over to him. They wrapped their hands around him, squishing him in between them.

"We have to go, Cub, but we'll see you soon, okay?" Remus said softly, and Harry nodded.

The two pulled away and smiled at him. "We won't tell Albus anything, cub. But you need to come up with a plan quickly." Sirius said.

"I know, Pads," Harry replied.

The two hugged him before heading to the floo and going home.

Draco finished eating and stood. "I'm going to my dorm; Blaise is probably looking for me," he said and left.

They both sat in silence as Harry watched Lucius eat. Harry gathered the plates and took them to the sink when he was done. "I...um..." Lucius began and paused.

Harry looked back at him over his shoulders and saw a worried look on his mate's face. He dried his hands and went to his mate. "What's wrong?" He asked softly.

"I...have to go to work," Lucius said, looking at Harry worriedly.

"Is something wrong at work?" Harry asked, confused, and Lucius shook his head.

"Then what's wrong? I won't know unless you tell me." Harry encouraged softly.

"I don't want to stop working at the ministry," Lucius blurted out, and Harry frowned.

"Is your job being threatened?" Harry asked, and Lucius sighed.

"No, it's just that most Doms don't like their Subs to work in a high position because they feel like it makes them look weak if their Subs have better...jobs," Lucius said, and Harry frowned.

"Do you love your job?" Harry asked, and Lucius answered with an immediate yes. "Then you can do it as long as you want; I won't stop you from doing what you want, Lucius, as long as it will not put you in danger or make you do something you don't want to. As long as you are happy, I have no problem with it." Harry said, giving Lucius a bright smile that made the man sigh in relief.

"Thank you, Harry," Lucius said with a smile.

"Of course, now go get dressed. And I'll see you off before class." Harry said, and Lucius nodded and went off. Harry continued to clean up after breakfast.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 752

Re-published: April 24, 2024, 11:30 am

When are you reading this?