Part Fourteen

Lucius went back into the room and got dressed for his day in the clothes he wore the day before, waving his wand. He changed the color, and his hair was in a small bun at the top of his head. He left the room to see Harry sitting on the couch, looking into the fireplace.

Harry stood, looked up at him, and smiled. "You look wonderful," He said, and Lucius could feel his cheeks heat up.

"Thank you," He said, walking over to Harry and stopping a few inches away.

"I have a favor to ask you," Harry said, and Lucius nodded.

"I need you to set up a meeting with Voldemort for me; I can't do it myself because I feel Dumbledor will be watching me," Harry said, and Lucius nodded.

"I will ask him this evening; the three of us normally have weekly dinners on Wednesdays," Lucius said, and Harry raised a brow.

"The three of you?" He asked.

"Yes, Tom, Severus, and I," Lucius told him. "We have been friends since high school, and we bonded and became sort of like brothers. We try to have dinner at least once a week, even if we see each other before then."

"Ok, you should go before we are both late," Harry said, and Lucius nodded. He quickly kissed Harry on the cheek.

"I'll see you Friday." He said, rushing to the fireplace and floo'ing away before Harry could respond.

He came out of the other side, in his office in the ministry. He loved his job and wouldn't change it for anything. He worked in the ministry's creature and education department.

He took off his outer robes, placed them over the back of his chair, and got back to work.

⌚🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕Time Skip🕕🕔🕓🕒🕑🕐⌚

Lucius sighed and ran his hand through his messy hair, casting a tempus as he saw it was time for him to leave.

He gathered his papers and placed them in a safe behind a painting of him and Draco.

He picked up his outer robe, headed to the floo, and stepped out at Riddle Manor. He spotted Tom sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Lucius," the man said, closing his book and standing. He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around the blonde.

"How are you, Tom?" He asked, burying his face in the other's neck.

"I'm fine; I've been busy with the death eater meetings and trying not to kill the idiots," Tom said, and Lucius chuckled.

"I have news, but we have to wait for Severus," Lucius said, and Tom nodded as the floo flared and the onyx-eyed wizard with black hair and black robes stepped out.

"Severus," both men said, hugging the other.

"How was it dealing with the insufferable nitwits?" Luscious asked, chuckling, and Severus rolled his eyes.

Severus scoffed. "Don't get me started. Six cauldrons before lunch and three after. Five Ravenclaws and four Hufflepuffs. I thought I was going to hex one of them before I left tonight," he said, taking off his outer robe to reveal a white button and black slacks.

The black-haired man collapsed on the couch with a sigh. "We'll have some good news that might brighten your day," Lucius exclaimed with a wide smile.

"Really? I need it." Severus said, slumping further into the couch and pulling Tom beside him.

"I found my mate," Lucius exclaimed, and the two jumped up excitedly.

"Really? What's his name?"

"Where does he work?"

Lucius raised his hand to silence the two, who quieted down but looked at him with excitement.

"Well that's the thing, He is a student at Hogwarts. You two know him very well, actually." Lucius said cautiously, and the two looked at him in confusion.

"Hogwarts?" The two said in unison.

"Yeah," Lucius replied, running his fingers through his hair, making his messy bun fall loose and down his shoulders.

"The only two students I am familiar with at Hogwarts are Draco and...Potter? Your mate is Harry Potter?" Tom exclaimed, and Lucius nodded.

"Yeah, I found out last Friday in the Mediwing when we went for Draco," Lucius said, and Severus nodded.

"That's why you were acting so weird after he left," The onyx-eyed man stated as a matter of fact.

"Yeah, he didn't say anything because the others came in. He wants to give us a try, so we are having dinner on Friday," Lucius told them, a little excited and also a bit nervous.

"We are happy for you, Luci. You've waited so long," Tom said, smiling widely.

"Thanks, guys, and Tom wants to meet with you. Saturday would work well if he comes here for dinner. He can stay the night, and you can meet him in the morning," Lucius said, and Tom looked thoughtful before nodding.

"I also need you to help me get Narcissa out. You know she's not going to leave peacefully, and I want her gone by Friday before Harry comes over," Lucius said, and Tom and Severus nodded with a serious look on their faces.

"We know, we'll do it tomorrow." Tom said, "We'll have her out of there by noon. Now. Let's get this night started."

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 824

Re-published: April 24, 2024, 12 pm

When are you reading this?