Part Eighteen

They sat in the library and talked until a house elf appeared to tell them that the others had arrived.

Lucius went to stand, but Harry tightened his hand around his waist. The dom kissed his cheek, letting his lips linger momentarily before pulling away.

Harry stood, gently helping the sub to his feet. They went to Lucius's office, where Tom and Severus were waiting.

"Harry, good to see you," Tom said as the two sat on the couch opposite him and Severus.

"Hello, Tom. It's nice to see you too, and clean this time," Harry said, wrapping his hand around Lucius's waist as Tom huffed.

"Lucius said you had something you wanted to discuss." Tom prompted, and Harry nodded.

"I wish to join your side and help you win the war." All eyes in the room widen and look at him.

"W...what?" Lucius asked.

"I have found out a lot recently, things that Dumbledore did, things the people I considered family have done to me. And I want to make them pay," Harry said, and Tom and Severus frowned.

"What have they done?" Severus asked, eyes narrowing and leaning forward.

"They had been stealing from me for years, and Dumbledore had been paying Ron and Hermione to be my friends, along with some of the Weasleys, to be nice. And they have been feeding me potions since I started Hogwarts. Dumbledore has placed loyalty and compulsion spells on me," Harry explained, and the others in the room were shocked.

"Spells and potions?" Lucius asked, his voice confused.

Harry nodded and waved his hand, making a piece of parchment appear before them. Lucius took them and read them over before sucking in a breath and handing the paper to Tom before Turning to Harry. He climbed into his lap and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"That old goat," Tom snarled, handing the paper to Severus. "When did you find this out?"

"I found out after the Triwizard tournament. By participating, I became an adult in the wizarding world. Gringotts sent me a letter about going, and everything was revealed when I did. And so much more made sense." Harry told him as Severus finished reading the papers and looked off.

"What made sense?" Severus asked, and Harry looked away briefly, gripping Lucius's waist tightly.

"The abuse, everything my relatives did to me. At the end of the second year, about a week before it ended, I told Dumbledore, and he said, It is for the greater good, my boy; I had suggested going to you for some potions to help with the pain. But the next day, you were gone for the rest of the year." Harry told them that the mood in the room dropped a couple of hundred degrees.

Lucius pulled away from his spot in Harry's neck and looked him in the eye. "Y-you were abused?" He asked softly, and Harry nodded.

"And he didn't do anything?" Severus asked, and Harry shook his head.

"What did they do? Your relatives?" Tom asked, and Harry felt his eyes prickle with tears as memories of his time at the Dursleys flashed back into his head.

"Can you show us?" Severus asked, and Harry looked up at him, silently permitting him.

Severus looked into his eyes, and Harry saw his lips move. He felt a gentle push in his mind and allowed access.

His vision went blurry as the images of his past rushed to the front of his mind.

He didn't know what happened, but when he opened his eyes, he lay on the couch, his head on Lucius's lap.

He groaned and sat up. "Oh, thank god you're awake," his mate said as he righted himself.

He turned to the blonde and rested his head on his shoulder. "Where are the others?" he asked, noticing they weren't there.

"They went to get lunch about five minutes ago. You have been out for twenty minutes, and I didn't want to leave," Lucius told Harry, his hand slowly pressing against Harry's chest.

The dom pulled away, frowning. "You should have gone; you need to eat. I would have been fine," Harry told him, but Lucius shook his head.

"OK, let's go eat," Harry said, standing slowly and reaching out his hand to Lucius, who had taken it.

Harry led him out of the office and to the kitchen. They enter to find Tom and Severus talking and eating. They paused as the two entered. "Are you feeling better?" Severus asked in concern as they sat down.

"Yeah, I'm feeling better," Harry said, giving them a brief smile.

"That's good; we will continue talking after lunch if you're up to it," Tom said, and Harry nodded when he felt something poking his cheek.

He looked over and saw a fork filled with food inches away from his mouth, held out by a blushing Lucius, who had his head down as if he feared Harry would reject him.

Harry could feel two pairs of eyes on him as he reached for his mate's hand and guided the fork to his mouth. Lucius lifted his head, and his eyes met Harry's. He closed his lips around the fork.

He smiled at his mate, making him blush as he chewed. He leaned in and kissed the blonde's cheek before pulling his chair closer.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 856

Re-published: April 24, 2024, 2 pm

When are you reading this?