Part Twenty

Harry found Severus and Tom two days later in the sitting room just after lunch. Lucius had left after breakfast for work. "Hello, Harry," Tom said, smiling as the younger man entered the room. Severus looked at him in confusion.

"I thought you would be back at Hogwarts?" Severus asked, looking at him.

"I decided to stay with Lucius because of his heat. We talked about it, and we decided to just do it," Harry said, and Severus looked shocked.

"Will you be going back next week?" Tom asked, and Harry shook his head, unsure.

"I don't know," He said, "I'm thinking of staying here with Lucius, just be with my mate. It will throw the wizarding world into a fit, then we could take it." Harry said, and Tom nodded.

"Was Albus planning anything before you found out that he may have told you about?" Tom asked, and Harry thought for a moment.

"He was talking about your Horcruxes, how to get them," Harry informed Tom, and he cursed.

"He knew about those?" He asked, and Harry nodded.

"Well, he won't find them. After the graveyard, I went and collected all of them and reabsorbed them." Tom said, and Harry shook his head.

"Not all of them," Harry said, and Tom frowned. Harry pointed to his scar, and Tom's frown depended. "That night you went to kill me, you unknowingly made a Horcrux," Harry told him, and Tom's eyes widened in shock.

"You're a Horcrux," Tom gasped, and Harry nodded, "That explains why I have felt a connection to you; you have a piece of me in you," Tom said.

"I have been wondering about that, But that doesn't explain the one I feel for Severus," Harry said, gesturing to the man who had been silent the entire conversation.

"It may also be because of the Horcrux," Tom began, "Severus, Lucius, and I, we adopted each other as blood brothers. Meaning we're family. So, you might be feeling the same connection you feel with me. You have a piece of my soul in you, and even if it was to be removed we would still be connected, it makes us somewhat like a family. My heir. So, you feel the same with Severus through me, but maybe as you spend more time with him, it will grow too." Tom explained.

"Ok, well, I don't mind spending time together," Harry said, smiling at the two who returned it.

"Are you going to tell anybody you're leaving school for a week?" Severus asked, finally joining the conversion.

"Just Draco and my godfathers; I know they won't tell anyone where I have been," Harry said, looking at the clock above the door. "Remus and Sirius are supposed to be here any minute, also." He informed and watched Severus stiffen.

"They are coming here?" the onyx-eyed man asked, and Harry nodded.

Severus abruptly stood from the couch and headed to the door, leaving a confused Harry and Tom behind.

The two looked at each other before jumping up and following him, they caught up to the potions master just as he entered the sitting room and paused as Sirius and Remus appeared in front of them.

Harry rushed past Severus and hugged the two. "Remus, Siri. You're here," he exclaimed. The two wrapped their arms around him, returning the hug.

"How are you, cub?" Remus asked, and Harry smiled.

"I'm good." He replied.

Remus and Sirius looked behind him and froze, Harry stepped to the side and looked at Tom who looked confused, and Severus who looked uncomfortable. Harry knew of their past together after the lessons Dumbledore made them have. What he didn't expect was for Remus to start growling.

"Mate," The werewolf growled seconds before Severus turned around and fled the room.

The two rushed past Harry and out of the room, following him. Tom went to follow, but Harry called after him, stopping him in his tracks. "Let them have a moment, and they won't hurt him. They have been looking for their submissive for years, Remus is a dom, and so is Sirius but he is more of a submissive type dom. He submits, but not in the way Remus's dominant side wishes; they have been waiting for their mate to even things out between them." Harry explained, and Tom looked at the door before looking back at Harry and nodding.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 708

Re-published: April 24, 2024, 3 pm

When are you reading this?