Part Twent-two

Harry woke up in bed with Lucius's head buried in his neck and a face full of blonde hair. He gently moved the hair out of his face and looked down at his mate. Lucius' heat was supposed to start today, but Harry had to admit he was a bit nervous. He had never done it before and wanted to make it good for his mate.

Harry climbed out of bed and made his way to the ensuite. He relieved his bladder and brushed his teeth before going back into the bedroom. His mate now had his pillow clutched in his arms and his face buried in his side of the bed. Smiling, Harry called a house elf and ordered them both breakfast before sitting at the edge of the bed. He ran his hand through Lucius's hair, and the older man moaned and opened his eyes. Harry leaned down and kissed his forehead.

"Morning, beautiful," Harry said, and Lucius gave a soft groan before sitting up and stretching.

"Morning, Harry." The blonde replied.

"I ordered breakfast for us, so why don't you go get cleaned up," Harry suggested, and Lucius nodded before climbing out of bed and heading towards the bathroom.

The house elf returned with the food just as the door closed; Harry thanked the elf, placed the food on the bedside table, and cast a charm to keep it fresh and warm until Lucius returned.

He settled on the bed and closed his eyes. A few minutes later, the bathroom door opened, and he opened his eyes. His eyes widened at the sight in front of him. Lucius stood there with his glamor dropped for the first time since they had met. His ears were pointy, his hair was down to his curvy waist, his features were softer, and his lips looked fuller. Harry sat there open-mouthed, taking in the beauty of his mate.

Lucius slowly moved towards the bed and crawled onto it, moving closer to Harry. The dom grasped his hips and pulled the sub into his lap so that he was straddling him. "You look so beautiful," Harry whispered, kissing his lips. He pulled away and ran his nose along the other's cheek and neck. "And you smell so good, sweeter than normally." he groaned, and the scent affected him.

"It's my heat; it is starting soon. It makes me smell...enticing to Doms." Lucius informed him, and Harry hummed into his neck.

Harry pulled away and looked up into his mate's eyes. "Let's get you fed, you'll need it." He said. Lucius nodded, climbing off his lap. They ate in since mostly, Harry stealing glances at his beautiful mate.

They finished eating and called the house elf to collect the dishes. Harry moved to the center of the bed and pulled Lucius to him. He wrapped his arm around him and massaged his lower back, making Lucius moan slightly and grind his hips against Harry. The sub's scent became stronger until Harry couldn't find it in himself to resist anymore.

He gently grasped Lucius's chin and lifted his head before leaning over and capturing his lips. Without breaking the kiss, Harry positioned them so that Lucius lay down, and Harry hovered over him. "Are you sure you want this? I can stop now and go get Tom or Sev to stay with you," Harry said, and Lucius shook his head.

"No, I want to," Lucius assured him, and Harry nodded before recapturing his lips. He kissed down his neck to his shirtless chest. His hand ran down Lucius's side before gripping his hips. He kissed down his mate's chest until he found a pink erected nipple that was begging for attention. He captured it between his teeth and gave it a little tug, making Lucius moan and buck his hips against Harry's. Harry moved his hand so it hovered over the other's erection before pressing against it firmly.

He palmed the blonde's erection as he played with his nipple before moving to the other one. When the two were red from the attention he had given them and Lucius as a moaning mess beneath him, he moved lower. Running his tongue over his sub as he did so. He got to his mate's pants and paused, looking up at him before making them disappear with a simple wordless spell.

Lucius gasped as the cool air of the room hit his hardened cock. Harry moved so he was settled on his knees between his legs and looked at his hairless mate. He ran his tongue close to the bass of Lucius's dick but not touching it while he ran his hand down his thighs. "Please..." Lucius said from above him, making Harry look up at him.

"Please, what?" Harry asked, and Lucius closed his eyes and gripped the sheets. Harry moved up so that he was nose-to-nose with the blonde. "Open your eyes and look at me, love," He said, and Lucius obeyed.

"What do you want?" He asked, and Lucius bit his lip.

"I-I w-want y-you t-o s-uck m-e," Lucius stuttered out, and Harry hummed, giving him a quick kiss before moving back into his position between his legs. He gripped Lucius's cock and squeezed, making the man moan; he leaned down and stretched out his tongue, circling the top of the cock before taking it in his mouth. He bobbed his head up and down while using his tongue to play with the underside of Lucius's cock.

He did a wordless spell to lube up his fingers and moved to the sub's entrance; he slowly pushed one finger in, making the man lying below him moan and thrust into his mouth. He fingered him slowly before adding another finger. He pulled off Lucius's cock and licked down the side before moving to the balls. He licked them as he added a third finger. Lucius moaned and whined above him.

"H-harry, I'm ready, please," Lucius begged, and Harry pulled his fingers out of him, making him whine at the empty feeling. Harry did another lube spell and lube up his cock before lining up with the pink puckered hole. He slowly pushed in, giving Lucius time to adjust as he went. He paused when his hips came in contact with his mate's ass. "Move," Lucius groaned, and Harry pulled out halfway before slamming back in.

He continued to thrust into his mate, gradually picking up the pace as he went. "Harry, I'm going to cum," Lucius moaned out, and Harry groaned as he felt the hot channel tighten around him.

"Then cum for me," He gritted out, and Lucius came, and thick white cum came out of his cock and landed on his chest. Harry moaned at the sight and came inside his mate, filling him. He gently pulled out and cast a cleaning spell before laying beside his mate and pulling him close.

"That was amazing," Lucius said, and he cuddled into Harry, making the dom's chest swell with pride.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 1145

Re-published: April 24, 2024, 4 pm

When are you reading this?