Part Twenty-Four

Harry and Lucius sat in the library. It was late afternoon, and Lucius's heat was satisfied for now. So, Harry suggested that they go to the library for a bit, a change of scenery. Lucius lay across his lap and with his face buried in his lower tummy while he ran his hand through his hair.

Harry's hand paused in his hair, and Lucius whined and trusted his hips into the couch. He ran his hand down Lucius's back and down into his pants to grip his butt cheek and squeeze, making his mate moan into his stomach. His mate slowly opened his eyes and looked up at him. Harry looked him in the eye and smirked as he ran his hand between Lucius's cheeks. He slowly pushed a finger inside, making him whine.

Lucius raised his hips, pushing back on Harry's fingers. Lucius got on his knees, making Harry pull out his fingers. Lucius stood from the couch hand moving between Harry's legs and kneeling, he pulled on Harry's thighs making him move forward on the couch. Lucius pulled down his pants, making them pool at his ankles. He looked up at Harry as he hesitantly reached for Harry's erection and looked up at Harry.

Seeing his hesitance, Harry leaned forward and pulled him into his lap. "Luc, You don't have to do it if you don't want to; I won't force you to," Harry said softly, cupping his mate's cheeks.

"I know, I'm just nervous. I have never done it before." Lucius said breathily, and he rubbed his cock against Harry's.

He shuffled back down on his knees and took a deep breath before sticking out his tongue and licking the tip of Harry's cock. He took it in his mouth slowly before taking it down halfway and coming back up. He continued until he was taking more than half of his dom's cock in his mouth.

When he pulled off, Harry's cock was slick with saliva. He stood up and kneeled over Harry, lining up his cock with his hole, and slowly sank while releasing a long, loud moan. He settled on Harry's lap and stayed there for a moment before starting to bounce. "F-fuck, Luci," Harry gasped out as he gripped his hip to help him bounce.

After a few bounces, Harry began to meet his bounce, thrusting deep into him. He gripped Lucius's hip and growled as he slammed into him, giving one final thrust before he came, leaning forward and biting where his neck and shoulders were. Lucius came after that and leaned forward on Harry before jumping up and rushing out of the room, leaving Harry confused.

Getting up, he rushed after him and found him in the bathroom. He looked in the mirror at the mark on his neck. "Lucius, Are you ok?" Harry asked softly, and LUcius spun around to meet his eyes.

"Y-you m-mark-ed m-me," Lucius gasped out, tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. My veela just took control and marked you," Harry said, moving closer.

"I-I, I'm not mad, Harry. I'm just...shocked. People had stopped marking their mates a long time ago. Because they wanted options." Lucius said, sitting on the toilet. Burying his head in his hands.

"Options?" Harry asked, confused.

"When you don't mark your mate if you find someone else. You can leave and be with that person, with no consequences because you didn't mark each other, you won't feel any pain or anything like that, or if you cheat, they won't feel it. If you mark them and you leave, they go through the pain and could die, and you would feel it too and on some occasions be forced to go back to them to stop the pain." Lucius explained, and Harry stood there for a moment before picking up what.

"Do you think I would leave you or cheat?" Harry asked, shocked, and Lucius looked down, not meeting his eyes.

"Ooooh, Lucius," Harry said, moving forward and kneeling beside the sub. After hearing about his father and Narcissa, Harry understood Lucius's point. Harry couldn't blame him for thinking that way. "I would never do that to you, Lucius. I will prove it to you. One day," Harry said, making Lucius look up at him.

"Let's get to bed; it's already late," Harry said softly, pulling Lucius to his feet. He led the submissive out of the bathroom and up to their bedroom. He helped Lucius to bed, gently helped him, and climbed in behind his mate. He wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him against his chest.

"I'll always be with you, Lucius," He whispered before kissing his hair and closing his eyes. 

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 769

Re-published: April 24, 2024, 5 pm

When are you reading this?