Part Twenty-six

Lucius woke up before Harry the next morning. He looked down at his mate and sighed. He slid out of bed and went to the bathroom to relieve his bladder before going back to bed. He climbed onto Harry, settling over his hips and sitting down with his knees on either side. He placed his hands on Harry's lower stomach, admiring his mate's defined abs.

His eyes roamed up his mate's features, from his shoulders to his lips, his closed eye, his long lashes, his lightning bolt scar. His gaze fell back to his hands as he got lost in thought. He never thought he would find his mate. He thought his mate had found him but decided they could do better, so they moved on.

Many nights, he would lay in bed and think about what his father had told him before he died: that he was a disgrace to the Malfoy family for being a creature and, at worst, a submissive one. He hated that he agreed with his father, but after years of not finding his mate, it was hard not to.

"Lucius," A husky voice called, pulling him out of his thoughts.

Lucius looked up into the striking green eyes of his mate. Harry frowned, sitting up as his wings popped out of his back and wrapped around them. "What happened, love? Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" Harry asked, the worry evident in his voice.

Lucius frowned, bringing a hand up to his cheek and wiping; he hadn't noticed that he was crying. "I'm sorry." He apologized.

"No, don't apologize. Tell me what's wrong," Harry urged. His wings fluttered slightly around them, bringing him closer to the dom.

"I was thinking about my father and things he told me. It's just..." He began but trailed off.

"It's OK, Lucius. He's not here. He can't do anything, and whatever he tells you isn't true. He was just a cold, brutal, heartless man who didn't like the hand he was dealt in life. He took the most beautiful thing the gods gave him and tried to ruin it," Harry said, and tears started to flow harder out of Lucius's eyes.

"Thank you, Harry." The blonde gasped, and Harry leaned forward and kissed Lucius's lips.

"Are you OK?" Harry asked, cupping his cheeks, and Lucius nodded.

Harry smiled at him, and his wings opened. Lucius buried his head in Harry's neck. After sitting there for a while, Lucius got restless. His heat had to be mild this time. Normally, he would have been curled up in sheets between Tom and Severus, crying and whining until it passed.

He decided to tease his mate a little. He stuck out his tongue and slowly ran it at the base of Harry's neck. He nibbled and bit at the brunette's neck, leaving marks as he moved along. "L-Lucius," Harry groaned. His hands went to Lucius's thighs and squeezed them.

Harry moved his hand in Lucius's hair and pulled his head back before capturing his lips. He leaned forward until Lucius's back touched the bed; he kissed down his blonde's stomach before pulling away, making the other confused. Harry waved his hand, the bedside drawer opened, and a bottle flew out and into his hand; he handed it to Lucius. Who looked up at him, confused, before sitting up, taking the jar, and examining it. Noticing it was lube, Lucius looked up at Harry wide-eyed. "Are you sure?" Lucius asked, his voice a bit shaky.

In response, Harry lay down on the bed. He took off his underwear and spread his leg, exposing his pink virgin hole. Lucius took a deep breath at the sight, he shuffled closer to Harry settling between his legs. He shakily opened the jar of lube and scoped some out on his fingers. He leaned forward, taking Harry's erection in his mouth. He slowly placed a finger in at Harry's entrance and hesitated before pushing in, receiving a moan from the other.

He kept going until he had three fingers in his mate. "Luci, I'm ready. Put it in," Harry gasped out as he bucked his hips, forcing his cock into the back of the blonde's mouth. Lucius gagged and pulled off, leaving a trail of saliva behind. He got on his knees and lined up with Harry. He placed one hand beside the brunette. He paused and looked up at Harry, who was panting and looking at him with half-lidded eyes. Harry saw the question in his eyes and gave him a nod.

Lucius slowly pushed in, being careful not to hurt the dom. He bottomed out and rested before starting to move. Harry groaned at the feeling of being filled like that for the first time. Lucius picked up his pace, and the moans grew louder. Lucius gave an audible groan as he felt Harry tighten around him and watch him come. He leaned forward, kissing the part of Harry's neck where his shoulders met his neck. He bit into his mate's neck as he came inside him.

He sagged against Harry, and the other stayed quiet beneath him for a few seconds before starting to squirm and whine. Lucius quickly sat up and pulled out and looked at Harry, who was holding his chest and curling into himself on the bed. "Harry," Lucius called in a panic as he moved up to Harry and pulled him into his arms.

"It hurts, Luci," Harry whined, clutching his chest.

"It's OK, Harry." Lucius said, "It's your dominant side. It's trying to reject the mark. I forgot about this part. I'm so sorry. I should have remembered. You'll probably pass out from the pain, but you'll be fine. I promise." Lucius informed him as Harry curled closer to him.

Just as he said that, the pain started to build in his chest, too, but he ignored it. His mate needed him. "Lucius," Harry slurred before passing out. Lucius maneuvered Harry after casting a cleaning spell. He got him under the sheets as the pain continued to build in his own chest. He got close to Harry and wrapped his arms around him just as his world went black.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 1012

Re-published: April 24, 2024, 6 pm

When are you reading this?