Epilogue

Two Years Later

Harry winced at the pain in his hand as his husband let out a scream on the bed next to him. "You're doing well, Mr. Malfoy." The medi-witch said, "Just one more big push," She encouraged.

Lucius groaned, and he followed the instructions given to him. "There we go," the medi-witch said, and a small cry filled the room. Lucius collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily, as he released his grip on Harry's hand.

"You have a beautiful baby boy," The mediwitch said after they had finished cleaning the baby and placed him on Lucius's chest.

"Oh, Luc, he's beautiful," Harry said gently, running a finger over his son's back.

The medi-witch cleaned Lucius up and healed him before instructing him to rest for the next two weeks. Then she opened the door and allowed the crowd waiting outside to enter. Remus, Sirius, Severus, Tom, and Draco came over to the bed and coo'ed at the sight of the small baby.

"He looked like a wrinkled yam, a cute wrinkled yam," Severus said, and the others laughed.

"What are you going to name him?" Draco asked, a smile on his face.

"James," Harry answered. "James Severus Riddle Malfoy," He said, and Severus and Tom looked at him wide-eyed.

"After his two godfathers," Lucius chimed in, smiling at his brothers, who had tears in their eyes.

"Can I hold him?" Tom asked, and Lucius nodded.

"It'll give you practice for when yours arrives," he said, looking at Tom's eight-month-pregnant belly and Severus' five-month-old.

"Yeah, but mine will be a cuter yam," Tom said, cuddling the baby to his chest.

Harry looked down at Lucius as the blonde yawned. "Tired, love?" he asked, and the man nodded. Sleep. We'll be here when you wake up," he told him as Lucius nodded.

"I love you," He mumbled as he dozed off.

"I love you too," 

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 300

Re-Published: April 24, 2024, 8 pm

When are you reading this?