Rainy day, box, Kitten....?

As I'm sitting on my bed in my studio apartment I look out the window it's raining.... Again for the fifth time this week

"Welp looks like hell's kitchen is calling my name again"

I say while turning on the tv then getting up to go grab a hair tie to put my hair up but when I walk over to my desk I see my old mask A tv head.

"Oh sweet I haven't seen this thing for years didn't think I still had it!"

"Welcome T-o HeL...."

Every turned off it was silent and the power was out.

"Well isn't this just great"

I say kicking the book thats somehow always in the wrong spot at the wrong time. When I look out the window again its raining harder. Stupid rain I like when it there but I would prefer it not shut my power off.

"I guess Im ordering DoorDash tonight! Wheres my phone? Ah ha! There you are wait 1% What the hell!!!"

Of course the one time the power goes out my phones dead and can't charge it This is the worst why do phones even have to charge anyway?

"Well I can't cook anything at home anyway because the powers out so I guess I'm just gonna have to walk to go get my Chinese food. God damn its like I cant every have anything nice around here"

Fuck I'm going outside I guess I should maybe wear something a bit nicer...? (Ah yes star pajamas pants and a Cave town Lemon boy hoodie and blue shoes with stars on them very fancy)

"Just another fucking day in the city Fuck my life"

As im walking down the street I trip over a fucking box

"Oh well fuck you two!"

I kick the box and as I do I hear shuffling and something that sounds like a meow?

"Hello?"

I start moving thing to the side to see a tiny black kitten he was very fluffy and he had one eye

"Well look at you"

I say sitting on my knees as I go to grab the kitten and he hisses at me like wtf

"Okay listen here bitch were either gonna be cool or not so make up your mind if your coming with me or not because I have Chinese food to go pick up"

As I start to walk away the kitten follows close by hm just like I thought bitch. I stop and turn around to grab him he's cold to the touch? He must have been outside for a while so i put him in the side pocket of my hoodie and continue on my way

"Little man? Do you like Chinese food? You seem like the type that would eat Chinese food"

"Meow"

"Thats so real I like Chinese food"

I guess its been awhile since Ive really talked to anyone because the whole way to the Chinese food place I keep yapping to this little kitten and he keeps purring and meowing in response

"We're finally here! What are you feeling like eating egg rolls, stir fry, chicken?"

"Meow"

"Very responsive I see"

we order all of the food and start walking back the kittens ontop of the takeout boxes 

"one of your eyes are gone....?" 

"Meow" 

"hm? you need a name if your gonna live with me I mean what kind of a person would I be to leave a cute little cat here with no name!" 

"Hmm I'm gonna name you baby cat"

I don't think he liked that because he hisses at the perfectly good name I gave him ungrateful little fuck

"Fine.. Fine jeez for a musty lil cat your quite pretentious aren't you?"

"Meow"

"I'll take that as a yes then. but if you don't want the name baby cat what am I gonna name you?" 

"Hm... let me think well your one cat, you have one eye... Oh I have the perfect idea! What if we name you uno for your lack of other things!" 

He hisses at me again but its to bad maybe he shouldn't be a shit head then and he wouldn't have a stupid name. We keep walking home as I keep yapping on and on to this cat like he cares even thought I know it doesn't I mean why would he care? once we get to the apartment I run upstairs the tinny kitten in my jack and the food in my hands and were here finally! 

"so uno what do cats eat anyway?" 

"Meow" 

"ya know if you just got better and learned how to talk already I would be able to understand you better!" 

"Meow" 

"Wow Thanks you solved all my problems right then in there" 

Sometimes I feel like a box like i'm just a shell. Like some freak who needs to be locked up and put into a cage because God for bid I do anything other then smile and be perfect.  but this stupid little cat makes me actually want to be alive I mean I guess we'll have to wait and see. 

"BEEEP BEEP"  

"fuck..." 

I groan hitting my alarm clock so it shuts off and turning so I can get back to sleep to suddenly feel little tiny paws on my face! 

"Uno get off of me you dickhead..." 

I groan again taking him off my face and placing him to the side while he continues to climb back up onto my face 

"uno.... Stop please its to early for this dawg..." 

"Meow" 

"No you ate last night your fine" 

"MEOW" 

That little fuck dug his claws into my hoodie 

"Fine Im up! I'm up are you happy?" 

"Meow" 

he purrs while rubbing against my leg I take back what I thought yesterday having a cat was the worst decision of my life. 

"so what do you want egg rolls? can cats even eat egg rolls?"

"uhm it looks like I might have something in the fridge you can eat like chicken?" 

I toss him a chicken leg and go back into my room jumping into my bed uno dragging the chicken across my bed and laying by me 

"night lil guy"