chapter 1 the beginning of a new nightmare

Disclaimer I do not own any fan art from this book except for the poster that was mine but all this fan art belongs to the person that I like the most of his fan art on deviantART and his account name is LionPatriot and I suggest you go check out his art because they look good with his Godzilla boy series.

Meanwhile in a laboratory of the organization of PRIME as they were testing some subjects that they previously just caught.

But with one boy that they already tested he's been trapped here for God knows how long he's been trying to escape ever since has he made some friends from the cells but he drink of seeing the outside world seeing the beautiful blue oceans and the amazing jungles as each biome are filled with life but like here it was just death to him.

As he sat near the corner well he couldn't set fully to the corner as he had spikes jacking out of him and the tail and clean his feet to his calves and to his hands to his forearms recovered in scales.

Has he tried to many attempts as it looked like he was about to give up and I was ready for his demise until he heard a voice.

Shin'ichi "Lucas" Kyatso ???

That's the boy snapped out of his trance.

How... how do you know my name? Shin'ichi ask.

I know anyone's name by being in their body and it looks like you're currently Under my curse. ???

What curse? Shin'ichi ask.

The curse of a Gojira and that is me I'm pretty sure you have heard of me. ???

Yes I do but I didn't know you could talk. Shin'ichi said.

Yes I know but I'm just a soul but for some reason whoever is infected by my G cells can actually telepathically communicate to me.

Well that's interesting. Shin'ichi said.

Yes but listen listen well kid there are two guards coming to your cell to come for you they're not here to make small talk but I have a plan.

Until the two guards came in as they had some restraints to restraint the boy but they looked around to see the boy was gone.

What happened to specimen G. One of the crewman ask.

Meanwhile above them the boy was clinging onto the ceiling as he dug his claws deep in and took out some of the lights so he can blend in.

Okay one step down now here's the tricky part I want you to think of the most hated thing you have. ???

Wait why? Shin'ichi ask.

Because if you have something worth fighting for it'll cause a reaction to you and give you a boost of energy they'll give you enough strength to probably break out of here. ???

As Shin'ichi continue thinking of his most hated thing until her memory that his family was killed by these people then he felt the uncontrollable rage until his eyes went blood red.