𝟔 | 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧.

"That's my damn deer!" The youngest Dixon brother spit in a fit of rage

"That's my damn deer!" The youngest Dixon brother spit in a fit of rage. He jumped over the large rocks seeing a dead walker had a feast on his hard earned kill. He couldn't contain his anger as he sent kicks into the walkers body. Only once finished with his brutal assault on the corpse did he calm down.

"I got us some squirrel, bout a dozen or so. That'll have to do." He says, "Ya think we can cut around this chewed up part right here?."

"I wouldn't risk that." Shane says with disgust seeing the redneck squatting down to check the deer for viable meat.

"See you found a new guy." Daryl looks the man over before going back to ignoring him. "I found some new faces too. Should be comin' up. They ain't got no camp. Said they've been on the move since being stuck in the city for a while."

"How'd they make it out?" The oldest gentleman, Dale asked with a shocked look on his face.

"A few of 'em used to in the army." Daryl explain.

"How many of them were?... Are they armed?" Glenn asked with a hint of worry.

"What do I look like to ya'll, a damn owners manual? Ask 'em yourself. I ran ahead to track this damn deer but they'll be here."

Shane lifts his shotgun off his shoulder gripping it now tightly with both hands. "You left them alone? Jesus. Probably on their damn way to rob us."

Everyone starts to let his words sink in. The scared faces all scanning over each other.

"I ain't dumb. I was with 'em for two days. I gotta feel for 'em first. There's fourteen mostly scared women and kids. Ain't had much food, water or sleep. They're too weak to fight us."

"That don't mean they ain't a threat. Some are trained. You don't know the shit they've done especially before all this. If nothing else you just brought back more mouths to feed."

"Hell, Rambo can barely walk much less fight. Doubt he could even take the chinaman right now".

"I'm Korean". Glenn said offended.

"Whatever," Daryl rolls his eyes.
"The three brain cells of the group are hurt the worst."

Everyone's attention shifted to the decapitated walkers head when they heard growling sounds. "Come on guys." Daryl shot the walker with his crossbow disgusted in his group for not finishing the job.

"It's gotta be the head." A strangers muffled voice caught their attention as the camps men raise their weapons ready for whatever was to come.