𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16~✨𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓖𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓮✨

TW: Angst and abuse

I stood there in front of Striker's front door for what felt like hours before finally knocking.

Fizz insisted that I text him because it's safer, but I wanted to face him in person by myself.
I exhaled.

"Here we go..."

I rang the doorbell.

Striker opened the door and took one look at me before questioning, "what the fuck do you think you were doing with Fizz the other day?!"

"I-uh," I started.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me through his front door, slamming it behind him.

He threw me on the ground before starting to chuckle maniacally.

"All my life...ALL MY FUCKING LIFE!" He growled, "I've had to put up with your bullshit, Y/N. And you know what? You've done absolutely, fucking NOTHING in return for me."

I tried scrambling helplessly off the floor only to be stepped on by Striker's boot, cutting my face, I turned away from him.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU BITCH!!"

He slapped me in my face, causing me to whimper in pain.

"S-stop it!!" I yelled, finally getting onto my feet.

He laughed. "Why should I listen to a helpless, cheating little fucker like you?"

I kicked his chest, sending him crashing into the door.

He growled.

"You really that was a good idea?"

He charged at me.

I ran into the kitchen, looking around for something to defend myself with. A knife, a frying pan, ANYTHING.

I spotted a knife on the counter and held it in front of me as he started walking towards me.

"Back...off..." I growled, swishing the knife in front of me and pinning him to the wall.

"See what happens if you use that. Go ahead, I DARE YOU!"

I looked down at the knife and at Striker.

"Yeah! Go ahead, one little stab and I'm gone! Out of your hair. DO IT!!"

I saw fear start to become visible in his eyes...I had the power now...

I couldn't do it. I couldn't bring myself to hurt him. Striker, my first boyfriend, my first love...I can't, I couldn't!

I lowered the knife.

"I won't hurt you Striker. But we're done. I never want to see you again. Leave me and Fizz alone. Do you understand?!"
He nodded.

"SAY IT!!" I screamed.

"I-I'll leave you and Fizz alone..." he muttered.

"I DIDN'T HEAR YOU BITCH, WHAT?!" I pushed him further into the wall causing him to grunt in pain.

"I'll leave you and Fizz alone!" He said a bit louder.

I released him.

"Go."

He scrambled from the ground and started backing away.

I dropped the knife and headed towards the door.

That's when I heard him start to run at me.

I swished around only to see him collapse on the floor.

Standing above him was...Stolas.

He grabbed Striker by the collar and muttered threateningly in his ear something I couldn't hear.

He threw him down harshly as I took one last look at Striker, pure hatred fuming in his eyes glaring up at me for the last time...

I fell on the ground and wept.

Why? That's something I ceased to know up to this day...

Stolas pulled me into a side hug and whispered words of comfort to me.

"There there Y/N..." he said rubbing my back. "It's over now...you're finally free."

I hugged him tightly and he hugged back.

It's finally over...

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Credits to ValerieWinks777! I took inspiration from a scene in her book "Only In My Imagination" which is an Alastor x fem!Reader (I would totally recommend reading after this!)

Thanks for reading chapter 16!

~earth_angel17 💕