Storybrooke: The spell broke but something broke with it.

"Hey Mary it's going to be ok," she said rubbing her back as they were talking a walk. "You guys will eventually get to be together," Y/n said ensuring Mary. As they walked they saw David across the streets. "Let continue walking, let's get you in labor," Marty said happily looking back at Y/n. They both nodded happily a lot has happen this month, soon Y/n was going to go into labor and Mary was accused of murder and many more.

They were walking more and then something hit them. "Snow?" She said looking at Mary. They both laughed and the snow saw charming. "Get em tiger" Y/n said nudging snow towards charming. Eventually they both engulfed into a kiss. "Aaaww so cute." She said before seeing a group of people running towards Regina's house.

"Guys I know you want to have a make out session but there's already a crowd heading towards Regina's house!" Y/n yelled. They all saw the rest of the crowned heading there and they went after them.

When they arrived the group was angry. "Pregnant lady getting through," Y/n said so the three of them could get to the front of the crowd.

"Guys stop this is wrong," Snow yelled at the group. "But she put us under the speed she should pay," someone said. "It's not like she killed you guys, now stop, I know what she has done was wrong but this is also wro-" Y/n said cutting her sentence feeling a drip down her thigh.

As that happened Regina stepped out and a Y/n wasn't paying attention to what was happening any more, at that moment she knew her water has broken. "Guys could we not do this right now," Y/n said to Regina and Snow. "Regina..Snow..my water just broke!" Y/n yelled over the crowed very loud were everyone went quiet.

"Aaaaahh" Y/n yelled as she felt a contraction. "Breathe in and out," both Snow and Regina said at the same time.

Not to long they made it to the hospital. As they when in they settle in a bed next to Henry. "Fucking find Peter or my father!" Y/n yelled at everyone.

"Who's your father?" Henry asked. "You didn't get to that part of the book, never mind he's captainhook," Y/n said stressfully.

Snow started to ask around if either has been seen and there was no luck. Snow came back to the room that Y/n was placed in. "I'm sorry Y/n no one has seen them," Snow said sadly.

As snow said that Y/n had a flashback. "Regina I need to talk to you in private," Y/n said. Everyone eventually got out of the room. "What is it?" Regina said in a low tone. "When I was about to go back to neverland to tell me father something I saw him and Cora in a barrier, it was huge." Y/n whispered to her before another contraction hit after another.

Six hours later Y/n gave birth to a beautiful young girl. Everyone was in awe about the baby and for the rest of the night they were at pease. Everyone got to see the child and which helped them calm down.

(In this version Peter Pans surname is going to be Gold because that's what rumples surname is)

"So what are you going to call the beautiful girl," one of the fairies asked. "Her name is going to be Nolan Regina Gold-Hook," Y/n said smiling at her newborn.

Everyone was a little shock. After Y/n explained who the father was and who her father was it made since.