The Beginning......

In The Hospital.
The doctor came out of the emergency room, y/n's parents run to him.
"How is my daughter, is she okay, is it serious"? Her mother said with tears holding in her eyes.
"Don't worry, she is fine, there is nothing to be concern about, but I want to talk to you guys, let's go to my office".
"Have your daughter been under pressure or stress recently"? The Doc asked them as they were totally surprised.
"No way, she is not the type to get depressed or something like that, she has always been happy and specially last few days were really great for her, and this is the first time, cause before she had never been admitted to hospital, she had been both physically and mentally healthy". They replied.
"Still, The emotional disorder she faced can't be a matter of one or two days, she must have been facing this for a long time and that's why she fainted so sudden, her mind was attacked by some thing she couldn't bear, like may be a news or she saw something or a thought, so she lost her Consciousnesses. are you guys sure that you didn't noticed any change in her lately"?
"I think we did, since the day she returned or may be even before that, I felt like she was not the same as she is always, she was lost in her thoughts I guess, may be something was really bothering her cause she wasn't that exited for the award  she always dreamed about". Her father said.
"Whatever it is, I think you both should try to find out the reason, but don't ask her now, and make sure to keep her away from any stress". Doc smiled and left.
...........................
"Fireeeeeee, fireeeeee......
Jimin's mobile was ringing in it's full volume, and even the song was Fire by BTS.
"The number you have dialed is sleeping right now, please call later". Jimin said after picking Taehyung's call in a sleepy voice, and hung up.
"Fireeeeeeee......
The phone rings again, Jimin was really pissed now.
"What's the matter, are you crazy can you see what time is it right now, who calls this late?" Jimin said annoyingly.
"Jiminaaaa"!! Jimin got surprised by Taehyung's exited and energetic voice.
"Yaaaa! Are you sleep talking ? Why are you awake at this time? And what's with this energetic voice that you lost a few days ago, how did it came back" ? Jimin was shocked.
"Come to my house in right now". Taehyung said and hung up.
"지금이요, (right now )???? Heyyyy!! Yaaa!! What the hell, how can you call me at your house at this hour, am I your slave or what, it's not like I live in your neighborhood, but why did you call?? ahhh I don't want to go, but I have to, cause I am really curious now.
So let's go"..
........
Taehyung's House.
Jungkook, Jimin were both confused, cause Taehyung called them both in his house, they just got back from Dubai one day ago, but only the maknae line, the other four members were still in Dubai and their flight is tomorrow.
"Okay tell us now, what was the emergency you called us for at 3.am" Jungkook asked.
"The thing is that I found that logo". Taehyung said dramatically.
"뭐 진짜야" ( what, really !?) theirs eyes widened up.
"How, and where ? What company is it ? Is it an  International? Tell us" !!!!
"It's an author's name logo". Taehyung said.
"무슨 소리야" (what are you talking about/ what do you mean ) they were really confuse.
He showed a book to them.
"Isn't it the same as the one I saw last time". JK said surprisingly.
",
Yeah it's the same one. This book I bought it when I went to the library to buy a gift for RM, I didn't knew anything about this book but the title was really cool, and even the picture you see on it was Soo aesthetic, I just wanted to buy but then I kept it my self, the author who actually wrote this book is not Korean, and the logo she has as her author name totally similar to the one I saw on that girl's cap, but I couldn't remembered it at that time". Taehyung took a breath after his long speech, while they were trying to examine the book.
"Even the author's name is new and is difficult to read." Jungkook said after trying to read her name in Urdu.
"Why not read this book"? Jimin said.
"At least we should know what this book is about".
"Hmmm". Jk and V agreed.
"Okay so I'll read it today, you guys can go back". V said.
"What, how can you be so ruthless, you called us in the middle of the night, then you want us to go back, we are not going, we'll gonna sleep here today". They said and laid down on his bad.
"그럼 잘 자. 갈게." ( Then good night, I'll get going. ) V turned off the lights and came to the study room, he knew that he won't be able to sleep anyway because of that girl, who stole his sleep, and he was unable to sleep at nights these days, then members find him sometimes in the middle of rehearsal or before the shoot sleeping.
..........................
In The Hospital......
She was still unconscious, and the whole family was in the hospital concerned about her, it was really a shock for them all, And here her friend Maha came as quickly as she listened about Y/n.
"I think I should tell her family about this incident, it's not that she dids anything wrong, it was their mistake and now V has already explained the matter, so I am sure it won't be a problem, if she'll see the fans apologizing for their harsh comments as V asked him, even the trending hashtags on insta and twitter today are #wearesorryv  and #wearesorrylittlegirl ".
She decided to tell her elder sister about this all, so she talked to her, fisr she got confused cause didn't knew BTS at all but then Maha explained to her by showing some videos and the publicity y/n got because of just Taehyung stare, she was shocked, she could have never imagined that y/n could hide something this big,
"But why did she do that, it wasn't her mistake at all, if not mother or father at least she could have told us, what about I check her phone, as the doc said she fainted because of a shocking news or because of a overloaded pressure, no one opened her mobile since yesterday, if the insta or twitter is will open up it means she was reading comments at that time". Her sis said and then opened y/n's phone by her fingerprint and they both were surprised that weavers was opened.
"If she already watched his live then she should have been happy, cause they all apologized to her including him, then why"?
They checked the screen time and it showed that she didn't opened Instagram or twitter since the evening, and she fainted at night, between that all the searches on Google were about Bighit or BTS explanation post or something like that, nothing was related to how army's reaction is and that was surprising.
"Does that mean that her problem is not people's reaction but BTS's reaction right"? Her sister asked Maha.
"Right! But I don't think that so, she wasn't an army and she didn't liked them even that much, she always gets bored whenever I talk about them and ask me to not to do soo".
"Wait a minute! What did you say? How many members are there in that group"?
"7 members".
"Isn't her novel have 7 main characters in it"? Her sister .
"What! Yeah why didn't I noticed that, but what does it mean"? Maha was confused.
It means that she is connected to them more emotionally than we can imagine.her sister said leaving maha surprised.
...................................
"Sooo, now what do you say"?
Taehyung said looking at JK and Jimin.
"I think that girl is the author of this book". JK said.
"But she can be just a fan, just imagine, it says the author is from Pakistan, is her book is great enough to be translated into so many languages including Korean, that means she is quite popular, so she must have fans, and fans usually wear things that belongs to the author to support them". Jimin said.
"Hmmm, but still, there is a chance that she is the author"....
"Hey guys see"! Taehyung showed his phone where there was an Instagram page, (Y/n The Author ) .
"Yaaa what are you doing" ? Taehyung was about to follow her page as JK stopped him.
"Did you forgot that this is your public account, do you want another scandal" ?.
"Oh I really forgot, wait let me log in to my own account".
He logged in to one of his secret accounts that no one expect them  knows about.
He followed her, then messaged her.
"안녕하십니까". (hello.)
"Why in Korean how will she understand"? Jimin asked.
Didn't you read the novel, or is it just your memory, she said that she was interested in Korea and that's why she got this book translated, so our message should be different to gain her attention". Tae said annoyingly.
"Ohhhhh! Yeah of course my memory is not sharp as you". Jimin shrugged off.
They all read the book and now were discussing, and in real they were all eager to search about Islam, cause the story and the plot was really effective, it made them curious, and they were began to take interest in Islam but, they were unable to show it in front of each other, they were hesitating, but at last.
"By the way, don't you guys think that the novel was really awesome". Tae said.
"Hmmm I agree! It wasn't boring at all, and the writing style was just so amazing that I didn't get bored not even for a moment". JK agreed.
"Hmmm, it was really good, even tha idea was good". Jimin said. they actually wanted to say that the way the story showed the Islam is really good, though the novel even declared that Christianity and the other religions are wrong, but still they found the story good, so it was an obvious sign that they were a bit convinced too.
"Soo you guys alsooo think that we should find about Islam". Taehyung said with all his courage.
"Hmmm. They agreed too".
"But let's keep it a secret for now".....
And here the most beautiful journey of their life begins, whether it'll be a happy ending or not ? If you want to know add my story so that you can read the end 😉.

To be continued..........

Sooo how is the part? Did you liked it, by the way this part may be the last part I posted in Ramadan, I'll be busy for some days so I won't be able to post, anyway no one is gonna wait so it doesn't matter if I post or not.
And the next part I'll write if the reader's response was good enough.
Make sure to add, comment, share, and vote.
Stay Happy And Always Smile
Your Writer...
#Kim_Hadia