1 - Conqueror of Adversary

(A/N: Hayo! I should probably introduce myself. Names Jay Jay or YoursTruly. Before I go any deeper have you guys ever heard of a fanfiction called "The Hero Of Shadows" I don't expect any of you guys to remember it since it was such a long time ago but Hi I'm the author of that fanfic. In case you guys have heard of it or maybe even read it you maybe wondering where is it now? well, I deleted it.

Not because of some profound reason like oh I was getting hate, it gives me bad memories or whatnot. No, I deleted it because it was so shit. It was absolutely shit. Like pure dog water bro. It didn't compare to my new writing standards. Mostly because I was thirteen by the time I was writing it. and I have grown so much as a writer since back then. From writing trashy, hornyish fanfiction to making less trashy, and less horny fanfiction... I hope. So let me know if you guys want me to publish the original fanfiction {I still have it} because wowy there is gonna be a heck of lotta differences. See ya!!)

[P.S. I'm Probably not gonna update "not so bocchi anymore" anytime soon. Sorry :)]

It was bleak. Anyone with an eye could tell, he was completely outmatched in every way. Of course, what did he expect? He was only a student fighting one of the most wanted villains in Japan. His legs are shaking, arms aching, heart thumping, and his head throbbing. But he couldn't care less about his current condition right now. A helpless kid is standing right behind him. He was the only thing standing between a murder. For the kid, he was his only hope. He was his Hero. He needed to be strong, for himself and the kid because a hero is a Conqueror of Adversary.

The ground beneath him shook violently as the man engulfed in muscles began to rise from the crater. Izuku grit his teeth. 'He's still up?!?' It was frustrating. Even a 100% Detroit Smash couldn't knock this guy down. He was now left with two broken arms and no damage done to his opposition.

"I gotta be honest, you sure pack a punch for a small kid. But that won't be enough." He threw a chuckle at Izuku. Being a villain whose quirk is augmenting your muscles, you'd expect him to not be the smartest. He was anything but that. Muscular knew how much of an advantage he was on. Izuku could only rely on his legs now and after that's gone, which wouldn't take long, it would be easy pickings.

Izuku, being the analyzer that he is, could also see it. If this was a test he would get a straight F and maybe an expulsion from Aizawa. Whatever happens next would be the end. Whether he lost or not. Even if he did win, he was in no condition to fight. But he is Izuku Midoriya, he's reckless, relentless, cunning, and strong. Even if he wouldn't admit it himself. He had to find a way to get out of this situation. He couldn't call for backup. From the distant fire and commotion, he could tell that everyone else was fighting. Not that he could in the first place, his phone was shattered into pieces at the beginning of the battle. Izuku doesn't need another second to think, he knows what he needs to do.

He kneeled close enough that he could speak to Kota silently. "Kota, I need you to run as fast as possible when either of us attack." Kota was in shock, Izuku was asking him to abandon his hero. Izuku could feel the conflict in Kota's eyes.

"Midoriya, I can't just leave you like that!" he said, his voice cracking. Izuku shook his head.

"With how things currently stand, I don't know if I could make it out of here." He couldn't face Kota now. His full focus was on Muscular.