Part 1

Madiha stood still unable to move, seeing him again after all these sufferings of two years made her feel like death. yet this feeling was different and the difference was the hatred she felt towards Zaid. She felt like running up to him and slapping him tight in those milky white cheeks of his but what she did was stand there and stare at him like some creep. The Last thing she wanted to do was to face him.

She felt flood of emotion rushing in the feeling of hatred was now replaced by hurt. The way Madiha was hurt when he raped her. How much she weeped after he threw her away like she was nothing precious to him.

She cried her heart out everything she got nightmares of those horrible incidents that night followed by the feeling of anger rushing after. Everything she had made her remember him.

Had she not missed the love you both had? Did she finally accepted that you were just playing around and betrayed him? The answer was---
You felt a sudden force on your body causing you to come out of your thoughts and flinch at the contact of a cold hand.

'Madiha?' Anny called out
'H-huh. Yeah'
'Are you okay,'
'Completely fine'
You again looked at the way Zaid had come but no traces of him was found. Damn he was no where to be found.

'Comeon mad, come fast we have to reach there Sam must be waiting'

'Let's gooooo~~' you said as you both head to your destination.

-----------×××-----------

'Wow' The only word left your mouth was Wow because you couldn't describe how beautiful this place has turned into.

'Did Sameer do this' was the only thus that you asked in your mind

'Oh my god Vishal thank you soooo much. Never knew you could turn a hangout place into heaven'

Anny said being as fascinated as you to which the guy named Vishal just chuckled and engulfed her into a hug before saying...

'You are my best friend afterall had to do this for ya'

'Oh she was Anny's bestfriend? How come I didn't see him'
you thought as you never really met him in person neither did you know him it was that you heard about him from Anny

'By the way who is this pretty girl beside you?' He blurted out that brought you back to this world from your dream land.

'Oh comeon you really don't know her?' Anny asked him being a little shocked...

'Uhm- Nope- hehe' he scratched the back of his head before smiling sarcastically

He suddenly turned towards you and-

'Hey beautiful~ I am Vishal... Vishal Malhotra' He extended his hand for a handshake.  You hesitated before finally giving in your hand

'Hello there~ I am Madiha
... Madiha Sunmbul'

A shiver run down your spine as soon your hands touch his, your heart beat fastened like it was suddenly put into a marathon and even though the AC was on you felt hot like you were put into Sahara.

You stood there unable to move as the handshake ended you felt strange... And you were unaware of that new feeling...

Sameer came on engulfing Anny in a hug and kissed her forehead before waving at you to which you waved back... smiling a little...

'Comeon let's go eat I am really hungry... you ladies took a lot of time reaching here.'

'Says the one who reached after us' I said mocking him
He made a fake angry face and said 'I went to buy food~~~~Don't eat if you don't want to. Well we also have butterscotch ice cream as desert'

Oh shit!
You couldn't afford to loose your favorite ice cream

You indeed were a great foodie...
You were completely out of the world devouring the food

The sweet and chilly taste of the ice cream were melting in your mouth giving you a really mindblowing feeling of pleasure that made you leave a sound 'Oh god why this is soo thrillingg'

'Oh god why this is soo thrillingg'

You suddenly felt a stare on you... You looked up to see
Vishal?! He looked at you smiling softly.

Your gaze met and he quickly looked away. You couldn't help but stare at him for some minutes... you admitted that he was indeed beautiful. His undone hair, pale white skin, sharp jawline. The sun peeking a little on his skin made him ethereal. Making him look perfect.                                      

                      ♡♡♡