𝑻𝒐𝒋𝒊

Jealous
(smutt)

{Don't forget to vote :}

I walked through the club , the music would be busting my ear drums. I pulled at my black dress that was tightening on my stomach and chest.

I'm trying to get to my boyfriend who is always surrounded by girls. One way to make money is to sell your man. Clearly that works with mine.

Women in different color dress, were leaning on him, pushing money on to his chest being drunk. He tells me everytime I come home
"They're so annoying, that's why I'm grateful to have you."

He laid a soft kiss me on my forehead every-time , so I knew he wasn't lying. I  look over to his man hood down there whenever he was sitting there and it wasn't showing any form of feeling.

I also knew when he let go his ego for me I knew he would love me. Also he only loved the money towards it. Of course he does.

Anyways , I walked through the crowd of girls and guys grinding on each-other. I could smell the odor of alcohol and cigarettes from the many couples and singles in the club.

I saw my boyfriend being offered drinks by the drunk women that were leaning all over him. I pretend not to even care because it's his job.

He caught his gaze onto me and his eyes would lighten up. At first I could see how annoyed he was from the women leaning over him with alcohol breath. And blowing smoke into his face.

A girl would try to place a drink onto his hand. I took it out his hands, who knows what these women trying to give Toji in his drink. He doesn't even like alcohol, so I'm not worried for him as much.

The women pouts being upset. She stood up and walks away from Toji. I roll my eyes from her dramatic scene. The music would lower down. "Alright lady's he's close for now"

I say as Toji stands up making all the ladies fall back.

"Alright lady's I'll see you next time" He winked at them as they waved goodbye

They walked away with their heels in their hands being barefoot. I turned towards Toji, looking up at him seeing his hair being messy.

I touched his hair trying to flatten it back out. I looked up to him touching his face.

"Toji , would it kill you to not cheat on me right in front of me" I say sarcastically knowing he's not actually cheating one me because I allow it.

"Oh really love ?" He says smirking lightly

"Yes really" I say tilting my head

"If you want I wanna see you try to do my job." He says smirking

"Wow so you want me to be a slut." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes placing my hands on my hip.

"I mean your a slut in bed." He says tilting his head.

"Fine I'll do your job, don't worry it's going to be easy." I say rolling my eyes and sitting down where he was sitting down.

"Just go away so you won't scare the men away" I say putting my leg over the other.

"Alright love, I'll watch from a distance." He says walking away.