Fairytale Land: Let me go Peter

Another year has passed yet again. Y/n and Peter became a couple and the other lost boys called her their queen. They learned to not mess with her and if they didn't listen to Peter she would have to be called. Not everything Peter and Y/n agreed on but they are a great team. Y/n would help Peter stay sane and help him not make rash choices. Peter would help Y/n stay calm and help her control her powers more when she gets emotional.

The sky was night and Y/n was meeting her father by the sea. After Peter trained with the boys a little he decided to take a walk in the woods when he was walking he heard Hooks and Y/n conversation.

"This is a private matter," Hook said.
"Peter stays," She said angrily to her father.
"This is a family matter!" He said back to her.
"That's why he stays!" She said yelling back.

They looked at each other for a moment tension in the air.

"I need to go with you tomorrow, back to go visit Snow she's pregnant and I need to give a gift she's done so much for me it's time I pay her back," Y/n said to her father with tears in his eyes.

"You love him don't you?" He asked. She looked at him and said "Yes," lightly.
"You can have your emotions out of control, that's the problem with you Y/n, you don't think what it'll get you in," he added.
"Dad, please," she asked softly tears running down her cheek.
"He's just a man, Y/n and he's way older than you too," he said firmly.
"No, no he's not, and I don't care how old he is," she said firmly back.
"Oh, so what are you telling me, that he's worth everything because he's the love of your life and that he's the man for you!" He screamed quietly.
"Yes, I am saying that, I love him papa and also I think I might be pregnant so I'm going with you tomorrow so I can get properly tested!" She yelled back, and after she was finished she started walking backward, "noonish papa see you in the morning," she said walking away with more tears down her throat.

Peter walked a separate way so he didn't get caught for listening in. They both eventually got back to camp at different times. Peter walked in while Y/n was finishing getting ready for bed, after a while when they started to be together they also decided to move into the same hut.

"I know you heard," Y/n said finishing putting on her nightshirt.
"So is it true you might be pregnant?" He asked curiously putting a hand on Y/n stomach.
"Yes," Y/n said smiling.
"You truly need to go back then to see a proper doctor so the baby will grow, I'll visit you when I can hopefully before they're born," he said smiling into Y/n's eyes.
"Thank you, Peter," she said softly and kissed him on the lips.

The rest of the night went well and they both slept great.

It was early morning and the lost boys were training with Y/n as Peter and Hook were having a meeting. Peter arrived back with hook the lost boys were sterner and hesitated. "Boys stop being so uptight about me Father," Y/n said walking towards them. "So what's the plan?" She asked them. "Well since you might be pregnant you might get seasick so we have plan B to take you to Snow," Hook said in a low voice. She nodded and hugged Devin and the rest of the lost boys goodbye.

They arrived at the edge of the sea where there was a boat for them to paddle to the ship, at that moment when Y/n looked at the boat she got seasick. "What's plan B?" She eminently asked looking away from the boat.

"Plan B is for you to swim with Ariel and the mermaid to Snow," Pan said. "I like that better," she said, "wait before you go I have a question, I already asked your father and he agreed for once...will you marry me?" Pan asked holding out a ring on his knee. Y/n was so shocked "I..uh..yes" she shuddered out not even a second the lost boys came out and exited for pan.

After saying their goodbyes and kisses Y/n joined Ariel underwater once she was underwater she held onto her mother's necklace and whispered to become a mermaid, it was a long journey and fun, and Ariel and her arrived at their destiny.

They waved goodbye and Y/n wished to be human again. As Y/n arrived at the palace doors Snow told the guards to let her in. "Oh, Y/n it's so great to see you," Snow said walking up to her and embracing Y/n into a hug. "It's great to see you and charming again too," Y/n said hugging Snow back.

"Thank you for letting me stay with you guys," Y/n said at the table. "It's not a problem, you can stay as long as you need to," Charming said. "Oh snow, when are you dew?" Y/n asked Snow. "What do you mean?" Snow asked. Y/n put down her tea and put her hand on Snow's belly. "I can tell when someone has something changed about them but I can't do it on me it's just how my magic works, let's just call it physics powers," Y/n said happily. "You're 2 months pregnant," Y/n calculated.

They all sat there in joy suddenly there was a knock on the door, "the doctor is here for you ladies," the servant said. The doctor walked in and saw the two ladies. Not too long the doctor was done examining both girls. "Congratulations Snow you're two months pregnant, and also congratulations to Mrs. Hook, you're one month pregnant," the doctor said joyfully after the doctor left they had a celebration and Y/n wrote a letter to Peter to let him know the news.

As months past Peter and Y/n were writing letters to each other, they were truly accepting what was happening and Y/n told him about Regina's spell that's who knew when it was going to hit.

"Y/n your letter came from Pan," Grumpy said walking into the room the ladies were having tea in, "oh thank you so much," Y/n said meeting him halfway. As she sat down reading the letter she gasped. "What is it the three of them said in concern. "Pan is coming here to be with me before the spell hits," Y/n said in astonishment.

"That's great," Charming said. "Yeah, it is-" Y/n said before Snow gasped. Charming Y/n looked at Snow in concern. "The baby coming," Snow said as she was contracting.

After four hours Snow was in her bed ready to give birth. "You can do this," Y/n said at Snow's side. Y/n looked up at the window, "I feel the spell it's going to hit us soon," Y/n said.

An hour later, "It's a girl," the doctor said cleaning off the child before putting her in the mother's arms, "my I bless the child with a gift before it goes?" Y/n asked Snow. "You may," Snow said happily. Y/n bent down to Snow and the girl and said these words.

"Although I'm no fairy, I can give you hope in the future, I give you guidance and good gut instinct, you'll need these when you grow, please child don't fully go down the dark path, and on your 29th birthday, your wish will come true," after Y/n said that she looked out the window and she saw black smoke far far away and something glittering.

"Will you be ok if I go closer to the window snow?" Y/n asked as she saw the new mother holding her child before it had to go away in the magic tree trunk. Snow nodded yes.

As Y/n walked closer to the window she saw the pan getting closer. "Omg, pan!" She yelled, "he's not going to make it before the spell!" She cried. "Wait there's a shield, he's in a shield?" Y/n said confused. Y/n looked down and saw her father and Cora far away in the shield too. As Y/n looked back at Pan she saw he was trying to get out of the barrier before it fully closed and failed. Y/n broke down crying making eye contact with Pan at that moment and trying to reach a hand out to Pan. She saw that Pan had a sad and pissed-off face. She saw that he even banged his fist on the barrier trying everything to escape.

Before the black fog covered the barrier they both mouthed, 'I love you'. And before the rest of them had been in the smoke Y/n cuddled up to Snow.

Pansc view

Pan was flying and entered the town Y/n was staying in. As he was flying towards the castle he felt something was wrong. He turned around and saw the cloud of smoke, he started to fly faster but then he saw a shiny shield going over him, he sped up as fast as he could and didn't make it one time. "FUCK!" He said banging on the shield with all his strength. As he looked up he saw Y/n at the window in tears. 'I love you' he mouths before the smoke engulfs the bubble. Before it did he saw Y/n look down at something else.

He followed her eyes and saw Hook and Cora. He flew down to them. "You Idiot! What did you do," Pan yelled right when he landed in front of Hook. "Does it matter when you're safe from the spell," Cora said with no emotion. "No, it does matter, you know good Y/n going to be pissed off the next time she sees you!" Pan said in range. "She wasn't in the bubble," Pan added before he flew away.