10: The crowded campus

Jiya's pov

"So you're saying Kim Taehyung, The COO of Kim Corporation, hottest and the sexiest billionaire is in love with you? Holycrap!" Shanaya spoke loudly her voice echoed in the cafeteria making everyone look towards us dumbly.

We were sitting in the cafeteria after our exam which didn't go so good but, I hope we get passed. I told my friends the whole thing from the wedding part to Holi part.

They didn't know about Taehyung as they didn't come to the wedding because Shanaya was out of town and Anika's relative had died so she had gone to visit them.

"He IS NOT in love with me Shanaya stop it for god's sake!" I said to Shanaya while gritting my teeth as I gave her a sarcastic smile.

Shanaya is the overexcited for everything type of friend. She just needs a new gossip to talk about, and ever since I disclosed the topic of Taehyung she couldn't stop her excitement.

She rolled her eyes as Anika slapped her arm playfully and said "Stop being so overexcited she just mentioned he was drunk."

That's why I love her, Anika is the sweetest and understanding one among us. She's the mom of our group.

"So what? Haven't you seen in movies people do express their feelings in intoxication and most of the time they're genuine. How cute and romantic is that.." Shanya said with a dreamy sigh.

We both rolled our eyes at her antics. She's even more delulu than me.

"Girl stop, that is out of the topic. Taehyung said those things to Jiya in intoxication but does he even remember whatever he said?" Anika spoke looking towards me with a questioning look.

"I don't know, his parents took him away after he puked on me.." I said shrugging. Earning gasps from both of my besties, well as expected.

"HE PUKED ON YOU?" Shanaya said in disbelief

"Oh my god Jiya really?" Anika said with a shocked face.

"HOW DID IT SMELL LIKE-" I cut off Shanaya as I spoke "What the f*ck? Puke smells like puke only."

"No I mean that puke belonged to Kim Taehyung-" this time Anika cut off her words.

"For god's sake Shanaya if you don't shutup I'm gonna sew your mouth!" Anika warned her making her shut up like an obedient kid.

Anika, you're the best.

"So he puked on you and then he left?" Anika asked me.

"Yes" I replied.

"Did he contact you yet?" She asked me, I shook my head saying "He didn't, we don't have eachother's numbers. Forget it I don't even think he remembers anything he said last night."

Anika shook her head and looked at me with a thinking look "I'm sure he remembers everything, it was Bhang not alcohol.." she paused "Maybe he's waiting for your reply?"

What? My reply? What reply would I give him?

I furrowed my eyebrows "What reply?" I asked her.

"Obviously that you feel the same way as him." Shanaya was the one to speak this time, Anika nodded her head agreeing with her.

My heart started beating faster as I thought about my feelings for him. I actually never saw him more than a friend but I always felt different around him, I don't know what feeling is that.

"Shh, it's okay babe you don't need to hurry take your time and see what he does next. My only advice for you is don't settle for less, make him do efforts to get you." Anika winked at me.

I chuckled at her and shook my head then Shanaya spoke "Guys seriously? If I were at Jiya's place and Kim Taehyung had confessed his feelings for me, I would have kissed him right there." She said casually that caught me off guard.

Gross.

"If you're done daydreaming then eat our food and leave." Anika said to Shanaya to which she rolled her eyes and shoved a spoonful of fried rice.

_____

We walked out of the building as it was time to go home, I wanted to fresh up my mind so we were going to eat icecream.

Frowning a lil I saw a crowd outside our campus. "Woah, what's happening there?" Anika spoke.

"I don't know maybe another fight?" I shrugged. Fights are common in our college, either for girls or some guy's ego.

"I'm sure it's Raaj and Ansh." Shanaya said confidently as she checked her makeup on her phone.

Raaj and Ansh are the true enemies of our college, they just need a little reason to fight. Once Raaj hit Ansh's car which let to a big fight, the whole campus enjoyed their fight that day, well what else they want other than entertainment?

I rolled my eyes being uninterested "Can we just ignore them and go to eat icecream?" I said making Anika agree with me as she said "Yes bro, if we go to see their fight we'll be standing there till next morning."

"Haha true!" I chuckled.

We made our way to the exit through the crowd but I frowned since I didn't see anyone fighting. Then what's this crowd for?

"OH MY GOD." Shanaya gasped looking somewhere, I got more puzzled.

"What happened did you see your ex boyfriend or what?" I asked her.

"No babe not my ex boyfriend but your future boyfriend! Look infront of you." She squealed making me look infront of me.

My eyes went wide.

Kim Taehyung infront of my College.

What is he doing here???

Does he want an answer?

No no no please no.

Oh god, what should I do?

I think I was frozen on my place while the students around me squealed seeing Taehyung.

Ofcourse he is handsome.

Shutup Jiya!

My heart was beating faster than usual, as I saw him spotting me and then he started walking towards me. He was wearing black tee blue ripped jeans with a black leather jacket, black shades were covering his beautiful eyes. And then my eyes fell on something.

He was carrying a rose bouquet...

"Oh my holy god! He's coming towards you!" Shanaya couldn't stop her mouth.

"F*ck F*uck F*ck! He's even more handsome in real!" She continued drooling while I was frozen on my spot until he stopped infront of me and removed his shades.

"Hey pretty devil."

________________

A/N

Let's get drunk and tell eachother
How we really feel. 💭

Enjoy your double update 😉

Follow me on instagram for spoilers and updates regarding my book 🎀 [@wintaewrites]

Thankyou🫧