Candle - Muzan x Reader

Y'know, I think Muzan would really be into bondage and wax play. Yeah... I think Imma write that and see how it goes.
___________________________________________

(Y/N) was in the bed, her hands bounded above her head, and her legs spread out as she was blindfolded with a black cloth belt. For whatever reason, she felt content with this. Her king, her lover, her husband was about to give her a night she wasn't going to forget.

(Y/N) heard the sound of a door opening, and heard the sound of Muzan speaking. "Are you ready, Princess?" He purred as he walked up to her trussed body. He puts the candle in his left hand as he traces his sharp nail on her body with his right hand. "This tender body of yours, it belongs to me. Your body is mine to do whatever I please, you understand?"

She nods as she whimpers out, "I... I'll let you do anything with me. I belong to you, my K-King." Muzan forms a smile on his face as he makes a gravel chuckle as he pecks her head and says, "Well then, might as well get started, hm? But before I do get started. Tell me..." he puts the candle down next to the small table and sits down as he retracted his sharp nails, and moved his fingers up and down her vulva. "How badly do you want this?"

(Y/N) makes a sharp inhale as she arched her neck back from the feeling of him touching her sensitive slit. "V-Very badly..." she stuttered, her body softly trembling from his skilled fingers. "Badly enough that you want me to ruin you? You want me take make you sound and feel like a tart as I make you my personal stress reliever? Do you want me to degrade you, make you whine, and tease you as I give you what you want? Is that what you want?"

His dirty talk alone was enough to make (Y/N) completely drenched. Her body felt like it was melting due to how hot her body temperature was from hearing all that. She whines and frantically nods her head as she says, "Please! Don't make me wait any longer. I... I-I want it so badly, don't make me beg more than I already am!"

He kisses her forehead as he says, "Then I'll be happy to give you what you want." He then stood up off the bed, and looked at his fingers, and licked them, getting a taste of your juices. A little pop elicited from his mouth as he licked his lips and chuckled as he said, "You taste delicious."

(Y/N)'s face turned red, but at the same time, she had no shame in it. If anything, she counted it as a compliment. She's glad to think that Muzan thinks her discharge tasted good. The thought of him tasting her was quickly diverted as she felt a slight burning sensation on her skin. Her body jolts as she educed a yelp from her lips.

Her entire body coiled from the first drop alone, and her toes curled up as she was softly panting. "You okay?" Muzan questioned her as the complexion on her face was a red color. She nods as he says, "Y-Yes... I'm okay. P-Please keep going." He smirks as he drips another drop of wax on her body.

Her lips puckered from the sensation, her heart became more audible in her ears, and her slit was fully drenched. She never thought that she would be excited by something like this. Being tied to a bed, fully exposing every inch of her body as hot wax was being poured on her while blindfolded, to an outsider's point of view, it would be considered vile and inhumane.

But to her, it felt like heaven. With every drip that came into contact with her skin, the pleasure only multiplied even further as time went on.

Instead of letting the wax drip, he decided to wait long enough for the wax to melt, and pour it down, making strings of wax on (Y/N)'s body. (Y/N) elicits whimpers of pleasure, there was a smidgen of pain, but it was overhauled by the overwhelming sensation of pleasure she was feeling.

A crooked smile crept to her face as she let out a moan from her skin being marked by the wax lightly burning her. He kissed her cheek as he whispered in her ear, "Are you enjoying the experience, my Princess?" and she nodded. "I-It stings... but it feels good. My body feels like... like it's on fire..."