Fool 4 U (Ruby)

TW: sexual content.

(x sub(ish) ruby)

Entangling your fingers through his curly hair as you rock your hips forward as you ride his face, his tongue exploring you as if he hasn't done this over millions of times already. Soft hums of pleasure escape his mouth as you tug at his hair. His hands firmly gripping your thighs to keep you sitting on him, so tightly to the point where you are more than certain there'd be bruises the next day. The sensation of his tongue flicking against your clit as you buck your hips faster to get the momentum to your liking had you seeing stars. Moving his hands to press two fingers inside of you as his tongue drew circles over your sensitive bulb he's gentle at first, slicking his fingers in his own saliva and your coat of wet slick. Picking up the pace as your moans grow louder. The thickness of his fingers filling you up as he pushes them in and out. He was always able to reach places yours couldn't.

Moving yourself to face him, you lean down and place your lips on to his. Tasting yourself on his lips as his arms immediately pull you back on top of him. Longing for the taste of him, you pull away from the kiss. Knowing all of his weak spots you tease him as you get closer to his dick. The slightest touch sending him in to a moaning mess. Who knew such an egotistical person such as he leads himself to be, could crumble and be so vocal. So sensitive to the touch. Every single kiss, lick or touch can have him undone. It just takes the right person to bring it out of him. The tip a light pink as a bit of precum forms over it. He was already at his breaking point and you hadn't even started.

Taking him in to your mouth as you use your tongue to lick a trail from the base of his shaft to the tip, you swirl your tongue on to the tip. Watching you as he goes to guide your movements. Running his thick lengthy fingers through your hair made you moan in satisfaction. Bobbing your head as you take every inch of him, his groans making you wetter by the second. Using the one technique you know drives him wild, you lock eyes with him as his dick hits the back of your throat.

"Oh fuck, you're so beautiful."

Gripping the edge of the bed as he felt euphoric feeling of an intense orgasm rushing through him, he shuts his eyes in bliss. As beads of sweat drip down his forehead, drenching the pillowcase in its dampness. Pulling away you smirk at him.

"Gonna cum soon?"

Nodding his head as his hooded eyes stare down at you.

"Why did you stop?" His voice was more of a quiver. Stroking him a few times, leaving small pecks along the shaft like before.

"Beg for it."

"Huh?"

Moving your hand away you lightly press your tongue on the tip. "Beg for it."

The vibrations your voice leaves along side his dick makes him tremble. Sighing in frustration, he leans his head back on to the pillow. Using your finger nails you lightly trace the tattoos on his thighs, leading to the ones on his knees. A soft mumble leaves his lips.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Enjoying the cat and mouse game, you use your tongue to your advantage again. Letting the warm wet flesh meet the tip of his cock again then blowing lightly, the cool air causing goosebumps to rise on his skin.

"Please.."

"Please what? I can't help you if you don't make yourself clear, my love."

"Please let me cum."

Taking his cock back in to your hand, you stroke him a few more times. "Good boy."

Knowing he hates pet names other than 'babe' or 'love', it surprises you when he moans louder than usual. Taking control again he pushes his hips up so he's back in to your mouth. Guiding your head with one hand as the other held himself up to thrust. Placing your hands on to his thighs for support you give him the chance to take over. As his thrust grew more intense you knew he was close. His fingers tangled in to your hair, pulling at it rather than being gentle like earlier. Lasting till the warmth of his cum was coating the inside of your mouth.

Pulling you back up to him, he presses his lips to yours. Holding the back of your head, you open your mouth allowing the remaining lingers of cum to enter in to his. The kiss was heated but soon enough you both were under the sheets, bodies pressed against each other.

"What made you want to—"

"Shhh. It never happened."