Prologue

✨3rd Person POV✨

Once Upon a time, there was a young man, who believed there was nothing more important than a wish. 

Not just any wish of course.

The one that drives your heart.

The one that makes you who you are.

But he also understood just how impossible it can be...

to make that wish come true.

How easily dreams can be destroyed.

So, he set out to do something about it.

He studied the magic of the world tirelessly and became a mighty sorcerer...

Able to protect from harm or ill will.

Any wish given to him and for the good and the worthy, even grant that wish.

The sorcerer didn't know if the world would want his gift.

But he, his loyal wife, and his daughter found the most perfect island deep in the Mediterranean Sea.

And there they built a kingdom like no other...

Where anyone, any family, no matter where they came from, were welcome. 

And to their joy, people came, settled there from far and wide gave their wish and appreciation for his protection.

And with the very real hope it could one day be granted.

***********************

Hello, and thanks for starting this story!

I know someone will already question this beforehand, but I will have the MC be the daughter of the King and Queen, but will not go into if they are adopted or biological. That is for you to decide! They will be called Mama and Papa though.

That's all, thank you! ✨