𝔽𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕕

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Where are you now?Atlantis, under the sea, under the seaWhere are you now? Another dreamThe monster's running wild inside of meI'm faded, I'm fadedSo lost, I'm faded, I'm fadedSo lost, I'm faded"

"Where are you now?
Atlantis, under the sea, under the sea
Where are you now? Another dream
The monster's running wild inside of me
I'm faded, I'm faded
So lost, I'm faded, I'm faded
So lost, I'm faded"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝓘'𝓶 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Maya Penelope Hart isn't actually Maya Hart. Her name is actually Maya Forbes.

When she was nine she, her twin sister and dad were staying in New York for a summer, visiting the dad's sister, Katie, while their mother was off visiting her parents.

But the thing is she met a girl, a girl that she had gotten close with, Riley Matthews. And when the day came that they were supposed to leave and go home the dad told her that she was going to stay with Aunt Katie and their grandmother.

She never understood why her father left her there. She didn't understand why they kept Caroline, who called everyday, why her mother never came for her.

So she acted out, hoping that if she acted out, if she got bad grades or got into fights that they'd come back for her. But they never did.

Not until Liz and Bill started to separate. Not until their junior year in High School did she finally get to go home. But the thing was, now she had a mom and a dad. Katie and Shawn and Cory and Topanga were her parents. Riley, Auggie, Lucus and Farkle were her siblings. She had a family and she didn't want to leave now that she was finally fitting in.

But her mother wanted her home, so that's what happened. She went home.

Only to be dragged into the supernatural world.

And only to fall in love with the Hybrid Artist. The one that saw her where the world didn't. Who understood the feelings of abandonment she had her whole life.

What will happen when everyone is dragged into a room to watch her life? 

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I do not own Girl Meets World, Boy Meets World, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals or Legacies nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the plot, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired then please at least let me know before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any part that includes certain topics if necessary)