Things you need to know before you read this.

Hey, thanks for your willingness to read my story. I am a Maryam from Indonesia i fell in love with Bahrain from Turkey but originally from Syria, we talk since we were 19, in 2020, i found his photography instagram page that full of sunset pictures.

I love sunset because i can't see it easily from my home, so i love to see his photography. His angles are just feel fit with what i love, i feel like i really want to see the sunset in that side. We talk since 2020, i said i was amazed by what you took by your sight bcs it's exactly the vibes that i want to feel. We continue as memes mate, sending a lot memes to each others, cat, banter, some weird jokes, so on.. kinda fun too bcs we have same joke. I remember we play a role as a team that attacked by alien, he save me from die. Sometime we take a role as a chicken, that's so weird but that's my funny side, i am childish and him too.

I just remember in 2020, he suddenly ask my time to accompany him to talk. He talk a lot about his life, and i just realize that he is a refugee, i can't fall in love, bcs i was thought it's impossible and will be being a lot chaos, i listen and try to hold my feelings because what he told me is almost hit me, his father left the fam with 11 kids, he is in the mid and only one that earn for the fam. His older brothers are not really helped.

I've been hitted with the way he takes his power back, i've been hitted with the way he grateful. I almost fall in love with the way he gentle face everything.. I just feel like he is the good man that i should keep as a friends and i will meet him one day, no matter i married or not yet, he is gonna be a friends that i should keep for reminding myself.

I will visit soon. I was thought that is easy, holding my true feelings, i was ignored his memes some months, but i feel like he will think i am avoided him bcs he is refugee, i don't want it, he is my good friend that i need in dunya.

I feel like i just can't do not good things to him.