First meeting

Once upon a time in Chang'an, there is a Prince name Xing Chang. He is also the crown prince.

Everyday he disguise himself as a common man and discover every new thing with his right hand person name xiao lin.

One day in a bamboo forest, he discovered a girl who is deeply wounded. But still, she continued her fight against the assassin. Prince lookup and try to save that girl. Most of the assassin was killed by prince. The prince helps the girl to stand up and asked," who are the and why they wanted to kill you?"

The girl finally look at hos eyes.Her half face is covered with a silk scarf. She didn't say anything much.Just ask"Sir,thank you for helping me,i'll repay your kindness with my life."
Can you tell me who are you?If it possible, whenever you are in needed,i'll come."

Prince and his man xiao lin smile and say you don't need to be polite,but if you ask so, i'll say it. My name is Xing Chang,Crown prince.

The girl looked at him at surprisingly. Prince told her, Don't worry,i am not that petty person,just treat me like your friend.

The girl nodded and say,it's getting late,i need to go.
Prince say,i'll drop you but the girl refused.

The other day,prince and xiao lin walked around the city. In a bank of a river out of city, they saw a carriage with a lot of people. In curiosity, he walked over there. He wanted to find out what happened.

He asked a maid and she said, Our Princess is missing.
Actually we are from neighbour Kingdom. Our Princess is engaged with the Crown prince but she don't want to marry him because,......
Because of what??asked Xing Chang.

Because we heard, the crown prince is a bloodthirsty person.no one seen his face.who ever have seen his face,the all died. Moreover, our Princess said,"Love is more important for a relationship. I don't love the prince so I won't get married. "

Xing Chang smirk and say, ohh that the case. I'll help you to find your Princess. and left.

Everyone trying to find her.Prince follow the Scent and say, It's the scent of the Princess. Very rear scent.I can find her. After some time,following the scent, he come in the bamboo forest. He heard a song and follow it and find the Princess.
Princess is shocked of is sudden apparency . But the prince said to calm down.

Prince asked,why are you here? It's very dangerous.
Princess pout her face and said it's very quite place and i like it. Prince said her to going home but Princess said "I have no home."

Prince asked her and she told him everything. After hear that,Prince said,you should go to the Palace. I don't think the crown prince is that bad.
Princess nodded and go to the Palace.