Chapter 105

He thought to himself that Young Master must have finally grown sick of taehyung's ugliness and finally changed his taste.

This was also good.

His young master was as noble as a god. Ever since he found taehyung, the ugly thing, countless people had begun to secretly take him as a joke.

It was only that they feared Young Master’s power and did not dare to admit to it openly.

There was no need to worry any more now that he was with a different man.

Taehyung felt nearly all the air in his lungs being used up. He was about to lose his consciousness the way he had the first time jungkook kissed him.

Jungkook noticed something amiss and reluctantly released him. He received the cup from his shaky grip and took a sip.

His lips slowly curved up into a faint smile. The taste of the tea from a cup he had kissed was indeed different. It was slightly sweet!

Taehyung took this opportunity to take in several gulps of air. He glared at him. “What are you smiling about?”

Jungkook stiffened his expression and responded sternly. “I’m laughing at you for being useless. You nearly fainted from a simple kiss again.”

He would never admit that he enjoyed drinking from the cup he had kissed.

Taehyung turned his head away with an arrogant and lovable attitude. “Hmph.”

At this moment, Butler Kim opened the helicopter door and saw that the man by his young master’s side was actually still taehyung...

Compared to the last time he saw him, he had lost a lot of weight. It was no wonder he could not recognise him from the back.

He had received instructions to warmly receive the man who was accompanying his young master home.

Namjoon led more than twenty maids to bow neatly towards him. “Welcome home, Mr. Kim!”

Home...

This word left a warm feeling in taehyung's heart.

It turned out that to jungkook, his home was the same as him.

He stepped out of the helicopter and took in Jeon Villa’s beautiful and extravagant backyard. He glanced at junhkook who was by his side. “You don’t have to welcome me so seriously.”

“Don’t speak nonsense!” His expression was fierce and his gaze did not contain any warmth.

However, he understood that his heart was aching for him after understanding the Kim family’s poor treatment of her. This was his way of helping him understand that he treasured him.

Although he had been absent for some time, he deeply felt his concern.

For example, he knew that he was losing weight and that his clothes were quickly becoming a poor fit for him. Thus, he instructed Butler Kim to visit periodically and send him new clothes.

Furthermore, the clothes he bought were all from international brands. They were extremely costly.

The first two times he did so, he spent nearly sixty million dollars on him.

Afterwards, he insisted that he spend lesser and buy fewer pieces.

However, he refused to buy his clothes that were too cheap and still spent several million dollars each time.

“Mr. Kim, I did not expect you to lose weight this quickly.” Butler Kim took his figure in and spoke seriously. “I’ll prepare more fitting clothes for you immediately.”