Part 1: VR

Vanessa's POV: 

I woke up as usual at 5 o'clock.Finally, I've saved enough for the VR headset.I'm so curious about how it works. I removed the last braids from my hair.I grabbed my bag and walked to the door. 'Should I eat first?' I muttered to myself. 'No, we're not going to do that.'

I went outside, locked the door behind me, and took my phone out of my bag.I glanced back at the message for the address one more time.It's not that far," I muttered to convince myself.I put my phone back into my bag.

I took out one hair elastic from my bag and made a ponytail.I walked to the store according to the address, but it wasn't a store, it was a house. I rang the doorbell, the door slowly opened, and a boy with blond hair asked in a very soft voice, 'Are you Vanessa?'

"Yes, I'm Vanessa," I said. The boy stared at the floor. "I'll get the items," he said, still quite softly. "Okay," I said quickly. The boy walked away. I muttered to myself, "Why did he sound so soft?" "He seemed to be the same age," I thought to myself. "Thank you," I said, taking the items.

"I never got your name, actually. What's your name?" I asked. "Jeremy," the boy replied."Well, bye," I said as Jeremy closed the door. "Strange person," I muttered.

Jeremy's POV

I felt relieved, finally he's gone, finally! 'What have you done,' said the voice in my head. 'How is it still not gone,' I muttered to myself.The voice echoed further in my head. "Stop it," I said.I heard the voice getting louder. "STOP IT!" I said."Oh Jeremy, you didn't think I was going to leave you alone, did you?" said the voice. "Stop it, Glitchtrap," I said, my hands starting to tremble.

"I will never leave you alone," said Glitchtrap. "The VR set is gone, so why aren't you gone?" I said.I started to go crazy. Why wouldn't he leave me alone?I felt Glitchtrap trying to take control again.I walked to my room.But suddenly, I saw Glitchtrap standing in front of me.

"That's not real, it's fake, Jeremy, don't believe it," I said to myself.I found myself back in the game, how I didn't know. I wasn't wearing the VR set! How is that possible? But then I saw something and walked towards it, and.....

Vanessa's POV

I came home and placed the items on the kitchen table.I grabbed my phone and checked if I had received any messages. But no, no messages, nothing. I walked to my room and grabbed a marker, then returned to the kitchen.I turned on the items and put on the VR headset."Wow, this is cool," I said as the game started up. "Help Wanted? Why is it called that?" I muttered."Um, and now, what's this?" I tried to figure out how the game worked.

Finally, I managed to... it started... "Survive until 6 AM?" Survive what???