Beauty & the curse

Beauty & the curse
Mumtahina Jahan

Nobara was on a mission with her two teammates Itadori & Subarashi.Today is the 5th day of the special grade Curse Spirits attack on Shibuya. Two and a half lakhs people have been killed.Captain Nanami was killed in front of their eyes the day before yesterday. The curse spirit that killed him is currently fighting them.The Curse Spirit looks exactly like a human and has gray-blue complexion.Looks like it possess hetorochromia because its right eye is dark blue & left eye is gray. It has semi long light blue hair.
Nobara was getting ready for her ushi no koku mairi technique.It is a curse technique through which one can control the opponent from several kilometers away. It usually starts between 1 am and 3 am. The Sorcerer who uses this technique wears a long white kimono and a big iron crown on his /her head.

Subarashi, on the other hand, is directly facing that cursed spirit. Subarashi alters time with her " Domain Expansion: Transforming Reality and Time " technique so that Nobara can complete her preparations quickly. And Itadori is attacking the other curse spirits around with his divergent fist technique.
Nobara is doing her job too quickly because of Subarashi. And meanwhile that cursed spirit is slowly losing all its power.It began to feel its hands go numb.