💉part 10

"Ugh where the fuck is she?!" Haechan runs his hands through his hair for the nth time and drops them onto the table Infront of him

"She'll come back once she's ready Haechan. I've told you this" he turns to look at chenle eating his food calmly as if nothing happened.

"What did he mean by that though? That he should be affected more than her?" Chenle sighed and dropped his fork onto the tray.

"Renjun drop it. All of you drop it. If you care so much fucking drop it okay? Haechan calm down Nina's looking for her and for the rest of you,stop talking about it

One thing's for sure,Aira will hate if you keep talking about it" the guys dropped their gaze to their food after hearing Chenle explode on them.

Chenle was annoyed,yes. But he was happy deep down that they cared about her. He was worried for the girl but he knows that she'll come back once she's ready. She always does.

The sound of the bell ringing brings the boy out his thoughts and he stands up,leaving the table to head to his classroom.

Once Haechan heard the bell ring however,he walked up to the rooftop. He didn't know why but his feet led him up the stairs.

As he arrived,he opened the door and saw a figure sitting on the edge,in the same place as always.

He slowly walked over to her and sat in the space next to the girl. She looked over but turned back around after seeing who it was. "why are you here?" She doesn't reply to him and continues staring at the burnt building in front of them.

He stared at her then looked towards the building before realising that it might be the building that set on fire that she was talking about. "Are you okay?" She glanced at him and slowly nodded her head.

"I know you're not but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to I guess. Did Nina find you? Chenle said she was looking for you" She shook her head and Haechan sighed at the lack of response.

"Do you want me to go?" She shrugged which caused him to huff. "I get that you're sad or whatever but you need to actually speak not stay silent like a bitch" She looks up at him with glassy eyes and he glares back down into them.

"Haechan what the fuck" he slowly turns round to come face to face with Chenle.

"Wait that's-" "No I didn't want to worry about her because I didn't want any of you to panic and I let you walk up here to talk to her, don't think I didn't know about that by the way, and the way you react to that is by calling her a bitch. Remind me never to do something for you again"

"No wait listen to me-" "Fucking apologise to her now Haechan and I'm literally not going to take anything below an apology to her" "Wait why the fuck should I apologise to her when she literally was being a bitch. All I did was ask her if she was okay and she didn't reply. Remind me how that's my fault"