Sadly! it's just a dream

First of all, let me explain, so because of some personal reasons I did some changes in my story, it's okay they won't affect the story line but those who read previous part before 8/4/2024 it's for them,
1- I changed my author name and now it's #Kim_Hadia.
2- I changed y/n's friend name to (Maha) I hope it'll be clear.
3- Y/n has one married sister and two older married brothers who livea apart ( before her family details were a bit different ) so she lives alone.
Thanks now you can continue reading......
..........................
BTS World....
TAEHYUNG HOUSE.
All seven of them were sitting on a round table, they were having a party, as a celebration of their successful concert, and were laughing as v screamed:
"Ya, ya (hey,hey ) she replied"!!!
Everyone looked at him surprisingly meanwhile JK and Jimin were looking at him angrily cause they have planned to keep it a secret but V has ruined it.
"Oh I am sorry". As V realized his mistake he wanted to his own self, now how will he explain, that's what the three of them+ were thinking.
"Who replied" ? At last Jin had to asked cause he wasn't saying anything.
"Ah no one, it's just that"... V was thinking then he suddenly said the truth.
"it's a writer, we read her novel -he pointed at JK and Jimin- so we contacted her, and she replied".
"But what's so special about that author ? And when did you guys started to read novels" ? RM was really surprised.
"You guys can read the novel as well, it's even available on internet, one of you can read the book and the others can read in pdf form". V said quickly and brought the book to give it to RM.
JK and Jimin were still confused a bit, cause they knew that the members don't like to read or to discuss much about religion.
"Why did you do that" ? Jimin asked as the three of them were separated by others.
"What else could I say ? Anyway we have to let them join us too, and this is something we can't do until they read the book". Tae said.
"But still you know that they don't like religions, specially RM, he is an atheist".
"That's why I asked them to read, even we were not interested in religions before, were we ? Not at all, but after we read the novel we all got interested in it, we felt that the emptiness in our life maybe was because of us being far from god, why do you think people have believes, there must be something in it, but if we said those things to RM and then asked him to read the book we could have been failed, we don't have much talent in this instead the author who can made her readers get interested without realizing.
"Okay, then let's wait until they read, I think we should replay her simply and wait if RM allows us to keep talking, and researching, if not we'll stop too, we can't let anything affect our relationship " JK said and they nodded their heads agreeing with him.

..........................
She was in her room laying down on her bad, as she was checking her Instagram I'd, there were so many massages from so many fans, she was unable to reply to all of them so she was just reacting, but a dm stopped her, cause it was in Korean language, she never received any response specifically from any Korean fan, her friends said that you wasted your money by translating the book into Korean on your own budget, cause there hasn't been much profit and not much books were sold.
"안녕하십니까 ! 누구십니까" ? (Hello, who are you ? ) She replied to the greetings, and then checked the sender's I'd, it was private and the name was (it's me ) and the profile photo had a gray aesthetic sky view, the gray color reminded her of someone, but she just threw him out.
It's been just few days since she was hospitalized, thankfully her family didn't asked her much cause they doc asked them to not to pressurize her for anything, it can affect her mental health and that's why she was quite and they were quite too.
............................
- The sky was all dark, and the city was lighting up, it's Seoul.
She is walking in the streets looking at those sign boards with Korean language on it, the weather is pretty cold, so she is wearing a white jersey with black long coat and black jeans while covering her head with a black hijab on, everything was beautiful until a she sees a boy, walking twords her wearing matching dress with her, putting his hands into his pockets while making her heart flutter, she could even listen to her heart beat getting faster and faster, he came and stand in front of her, held her cold hands in his warm hands, gave her a beautiful smile and here.......
She woke up, she felt like she was burning, don't know because it was hot in there or because the warmth in her dream, she felt like it was real because of the feelings she got, but it was a dream.sadly!

To be continued.......

So here I am with another part, I know this one was short and specially because I wrote after 3 days but I am sorry, you know it'll be Eid in 1/2 days and I have a lot to do.
By the way I hope you liked this story so please vote, comment, add, and share it with your friends.
And yeah I am sorry about the changes I mentioned above, I assure you that this kind of thing won't happen in the future in Sha Allah.
Your writer
#Kim_Hadia