Chapter 44

**RECAP**

Alex: "Thank you for telling me that, If you ever want to speak to me, come to this warehouse with that hologram projector, turn it off when you go back to your car though, you don't want to come off as suspicious or anything."

Gill: "Alright, is there anyone you want me to tell your okay to?"

Alex: "No, thank you Gill. Stay Safe out there"

Gill: "You too"

Alex disappears again

Gill: "Another hologram?!?!?"

Gill gets back to burger palace and shuts off the hologram projector like Alex told him too

Gill: *He didn't ask about his mother even after I brought her up, that's interesting*

Operator: "There's been another bank robbery in Central Tek, we'll need two squads for this one, I see Officer Gill is already out, I'll send your partner to meet you at the bank, also Officers Nisha and Paro please make your way there too"

Gill makes it to the bank
Charlotte: "Hey Officer Gill"

Gill: "Let's make this quick"

Nisha and Luke also make it to the bank
Luke: "It's always a bank robbery, I wonder if it's the Yosai this time."

Chapter 44

The squad arrests the bank robbers

Nisha: "Nope, just some two bit thugs again, there's no way the Yosai just disappeared like that"

Luke: "They must be plotting something big to be gone for this long"

Gill: "But something like what?"

Charlotte: "Well, you have to take into consideration , Red Fury was a threat for a long time, and now this new watch completely throws all it's efforts out the window. Our biggest threat is no longer an issue, the Yosai making any moves would be pointless"

Luke: "You're right"

Charlotte lets out a condescending laugh and takes out her mirror to look at herself
Charlotte: "When am I not?"

Luke: "I can't stand her"

Nisha: "Just bear with it, she took time to work on her character and it isn't nearly as bad as before. Remember she even failed the entry competition last year for the same reason she did when we first started"

Luke raises his voice
Luke: "You're right, I DO HAVE TO BE PATIENT WITH THE ROOKIE"

Charlotte: "I know you aren't talking about me...Shorty"

Luke: "I GREW TWO INCHES LAST YEAR"

Charlotte: "You've went from an ant to a roach, congratulations"

Luke: "How'd you let an insect become a recruit before you did?"

Charlotte: "Weren't you placed last on the written te-"

Gill: "Break it up, we're still on the same team. No need for fighting. Let's go back to the station"

*Meanwhile*

???: "You need to start coming for your daily checkups more often"

Alex: "I know but, I'm a busy man Beth"

Beth: "If it wasn't for these checkups you could die, stop taking this so lightly kid"

Alex: "Kid?!?! I'm 21 now"

Beth: "Whatever kid, start coming by more often, and make sure your face is covered"

Alex: "Fine, but when are you going to tell me more about the Yosai?"