4 - A Horrible Memory

I'M FINALLY BACK 😭😭😭 Sorry y'all I kept reading stories and lost motivation, I also didn't plan this story well 💀 (yeah, I'm that stoopid). I also changed my writing style, and I hope you like it! Bai Simpies~!!!

------------------------

Sean's POV:

I woke up to my old house, with some old drawings on the floor, dirty clothes and some blood stains on the floor.

No no no! I can't go back here again! As I went to the bathroom to check on myself, I couldn't even reach the mirror, and I found some scars on my arm. I'm a child again...

"Why are you here mistake", asked a familiar voice behind me. It was my dad.

"Uhm- I just wanted to comb my hair...?", I said.

He gave me a smirk, but then it suddenly vanished and he grabbed me by the front of my shirt. "Before you leave, why did you write on your diary that you were gay!?", he shouted to me as loud as he can.

I felt myself crying, as I couldn't answer his question while my mom is trying to run over here but she couldn't, my 'dad' chopped her legs. "ANSWER ME! OR I WILL CHOP YOUR HEAD!", he screamed at me once again.

"I-i...", I don't want to answer him anymore, well actually I don't even know why I'm gay.

"I DON'T KNOW!", I 'screeched' at him. He punched me in the face around 46 times, and he drowned me in the bathtub. "Come on please wake up!", I heard a voice. It was... Eli. Thank god this was just a dream.

"Please wake up!", he said, as if it was a life or death situation.

"Calm down I'm okay", I lied. He looked at me with worried eyes, don't tell me he caught me lying. "You're lying", he said.

"I'm not", I kept denying it to not hurt him, but it just hurt him more...

"Come on Sean, don't lie to me, that hurts me more", he said as he held my hand. I couldn't hold it anymore and let out the tears of pain and agony.

"I'm sorry... I had a horrible dream about my trauma", I whispered to him softly while my voice was cracking. "It's alright...", he whispered back. He cuddled me and I cuddled back, and we stayed in that position for a while.

-----------------------------

Renz's POV:

I woke up earlier than I should, as I walked around the hall. I received a notification from the boss. Oh shoot I forgot to pay him. I went from walking to rushing down the hall to go down and run, because they were actually behind me.

"DON'T YOU DARE RUN AWAY FROM ME!", he shouted at me. I was running through the parking lot, he chased me and he wouldn't stop. He grabbed a knife and stabbed me at my abdomen. "Tag you're it", he said while smiling like a psycho.

I was externally bleeding a lot, and I collapsed to the ground. "Would you mind making space for me to go? Your boyfriend is next...", he whispered to me in a dark, grim voice.

"Don't you dare....", I said. While he was walking away, I stood up without him noticing and I punched him at the back of his head. He turned around as we did a catfish fight. There was a puddle of blood--- because it's my blood... He eventually ran away and I went back home, just to see Arzenal looking for me.