𝑮𝒐𝒋𝒐

Black out (fluff)

{Don't forget to vote :}

"Do you always have to decline my offers Y/n?" I heard a man voice say to me.

I turn to white hair man and seeing him pouting like a child that has been upset because they took something from him.

The white hair man would be standing beside me, staring at me with a candy apple in his hands.

"Satoru please jump off the cliff." I say to him staring back at the view.

I look at the view that was dark but was lighten up by slight fireworks. I could hear behind me the laughs of family's coming together for New Years.

"Aw Y/n your so harsh, cmon take a little bite?" He says as he pokes my cheek.

"No" I say and I walk off from his offer.

I walk off into the distances of all the small stands with people selling different foods. The lights were shining into my eyes as I walk to my station.

I continue walking to my stand, I saw
my flowers there and see the trio of kids. "Megumi, Itadori and Nobara thank you for watching over my flowers."

"Yes of course you're welcome." They would bow towards me as they stood behind the stand.

I saw the crown flowers that Itadori created and placed on their heads. "Did anyone buy?" I ask them.

Nobara was moving a lot of flowers to the front of the stand. As the boys talks to me of what happen as I was gone.

"Yes many people they loved your flowers!" Itadori says

"It's like he forced them to buy." Megumi says in a monotone voice.

"Well I like the little crowns you've made." I say to Itadori direction.

"You guys can go now go enjoy yourselves." I say to them as they took off their apron.

"Wait how was y'all's date?" Nobara asked and she took off her apron.

"Date? He wishes it was a date." I say rolling my eyes playfully towards her.

"You know he's always wanted a girl friend" Megumi  said since he knew him the longest.

"Yea so he'll find that girlfriend some day." I say towards them as they waved good bye.

Should I go back too Satoru if he needs to come since many people are after me for some reason. He'll find me if he really needs too.

I grab my fresh daisies that were sitting in the back I brought them to front so they could be bought by the little kids.

"Wow the bread from her stand was amazing" I heard someone say as she walks through the field.

I could smell the fresh banana bake bread that was from a customer who walks by. I love banana bread so I should sell what I have left and after I'll get banana bread.