𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒐

A new man (smutt)

{Don't forget to vote :}

"I'll come to pick you up at 9 no later okay?" I say to my younger sister.

"Okay thanks Y/n!" Nobara said to me as she opened the car door.

She walked out the car and entered a house we come by often. I see a pink hair boy peep his head out and dark raven hair boy also. They wave hello to me as I smiled and waved hi to them too.

I see a taller figure emerge from the little trio waving to me. He tilt his head as he stared at me while I was in my car.

"Wait Nobara let her meet my older brother so she knows we are with an adult." Itadori said to Nobara.

"Y/n wait" I could hear being yelled at as I put my car on drive.

I lowered down my window putting my car back onto parked. "Yea what's wrong? You left something?"

I question the brown hair girl that was leaning into my car. "No actually Itadori wanted you to meet the adult that was going to watch over me."

"But I'm not dress appropriately right now." I say trying to not get out of my comfortable car.

"It doesn't matter just get out and come meet him , be an adult." She says trying to convince me.

"Fine." I turn off my car, I walk out my car closing the door behind me.

I walk beside Nobara , I took off my shoes as we walk inside the house to the living room. My shorts reached up to my butt and my hoodie was covering the upper part of my body.

They kids would make their way upstairs giggling about something I didn't know. I could hear the door close of I assume Itadoris room.

"Hi I'm Y/n." I say trying to make small talk as I took seat on the couch.

"It's nice to meet you Y/n, I'm Choso. Sorry about my looks right now I just woke up." He has a morning voice as he talked towards me sitting across from me.

I remember what time it was , it was 2. He must've stayed up late to wake up so late. "It's okay , I look like I woke up right now but this is how I regularly dress."

I say chuckling trying to not make this talk awkward. "It's fine don't worry, I'll make sure they're safe also"

"Oh that's good thanks." We lock eyes contact but I look away trying to avoid his eye contact.

I notice his grey sweatpants he had on and his black sweater with his sleeves lifted up like he was about to cook.

"Are you his guardian?" I questioned the pigtailed man.

"Yes he's my younger brother and his grandpa died so I took the role of becoming his guardian." He says towards me.

"Oh well sorry for your loss, but thanks for looking out for the kids."

"Yea of course, are you hungry?" Choso asked towards me as he man spread.

"yea I am, sorry if that bothers you" I say chuckling slightly