Loyal To Me

Mood board: 

Summary: 

Terra was Arishem's new creation, sent to aid the Eternals in their mission on Earth: protecting the planet from Deviants, an elder race that are set to take back the planet from the rise of humanity. As she awakens on the planet, one mission is echoing in her mind: gain their trust. A majority of the Eternals are weary of her presence, as Thena begins to have visions of Terra's true mission. While Terra begins to understand her purpose and her powers, she grows closer to Druig, one of the few Eternals that made her feel accepted. Thena's visions become more intense, causing a rift between the Eternals until violence inevitably breaks out. Was it all just a part of Thena's mind fracturing? 

This story is set during the first half of the Eternals movie. I do not own the right to the Marvel characters within the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I do own the rights to Terra, as she is of my own creation. 

Cast: 

Kiera Knightly as Terra 

Barry Keoghan as Druig 

The Eternals Cast as Themselves 

Warnings: 

Descriptions of violence, gore, language, sexual references and scenes, mentions of depression suicide, and anxiety. 

Playlist: 

Take Me To Church cover by MILCK

Gloria Regali by Tommee Profitt and Fleurie 

Onward and Upward by Tommee Profitt and Fleurie

Undone by Tommee Profitt and Fleurie

Empires by Ruelle 

Play with Fire by Sam Tinnesz, Yacht Money

Control by Halsey 

Paint It Black by Ciara