Prologue

I slowly came to my senses just to realize that I was covered in blood, lying on a stretcher which was moving like a cycle and made me feel nauseous.

I was in pain. A lot of pain, and I liked it.

I loved how the scars and wounds on my body cry, oozing blood, when my eyes gave up.

I was slowly forgetting things. Like my name.

The feeling was as if my mind would go blank now.
There was a girl who was running along the stretcher with tears in her eyes continuously repeating the words like 'you'll be okay','you'll be fine'.
I felt like I know her. As if she is is someone very special to me, very close to my heart.
Maybe she is my best friend or sister or my daughter. Because I am
definitely not a participant of LGBTQ, cause if I were, my family would have already killed me.
I think that I am about to die.Maybe for some reason

I wanted to die.

My head was spinning because of the- wait a minute; Because Of The, I forced my mind to remember but nothing came to my mind- SHIT! What exactly happened? Why don't I remember anything?
I feel like my memory is clearing up. I started losing my vision too.

Before anything else could happen and I could understand a little bit about the situation, everything went blurry, something started stinging badly on my neck I wanted to vomit, the pain became unbearable.

I heard someone shouting,"Ruby get back here!" The girl running along the stretcher stopped the next moment, she is scared.

I realized that we were going somewhere else as we went past the operation theatre. I could not see well but I do know that the glowing red thing on the wall is the OT.

Because of the pain I shut my eyes close because I felt as if my head was gonna blast the next moment. Before any other thought could arise in my mind,

Complete darkness took over me.

°
°
°

I don't have anything particular to say. So,
Read & Enjoy❤️✨.
Have a Great Day🤗.