Chapter 108

Ten SUVs drove through the bustling city, forming an extravagant sight, before coming to a stop before the Kim family’s villa entrance.

Their neighbours immediately came out of their homes to spectate.

Twenty to thirty bodyguards alighted from the car without any expressions. They stood neatly in a row and carried an intimidating aura. The people watching them could only do so from afar. No one dared to take a step closer.

“Wow... what a powerful entrance. Who is it?” A bystander exclaimed.

“Is there a need to ask? Of course it’s our country’s idol, jungkook!” Another neighbour shot him a look as though he was an idiot. He then peeked into the first car’s window. “I never expected to be this lucky today. To think I would see jungkook in person.”

“He casually lifted a finger and donated a billion dollars to SNU, ah. The viewer ratings for that event were extremely high. More than twenty channels have been broadcasting it repeatedly. Taehyung is so lucky. He actually became jungkook's fiancée.”

“My daughter just turned twenty-two. Why doesn’t she have a rich, powerful and handsome husband whom everyone loves...” One of the uncles from a neighbouring home lamented.

Hyunwoo came running out of the Kim family’s front yard. He bowed toward jungkook, who was inside the car. “CEO Jeon, it is our greatest honour to receive your visit!”

“Where is taehyung?” His tone was cold and it was clear that he had no intention of making small talk.

“taehyung isn’t back yet...” hyunwoo was confused. “I saw on the television that he boarded the same helicopter as you did. Isn’t he with you?”

jungkook pursed his lips silently. He then shot hoseok a look.

Hoseok immediately led several bodyguards with him into the villa to search.

Within a few minutes, he returned to report. “Boss, taehyung isn’t inside.”

Hyunwoo immediately responded., “CEO Jeon, taehyung really isn’t at home. If he was, I would never have dared to lie to you. Speaking of which, taehyung, that child, he is really unfilial. My sister-in-law was involved in an accident and is currently in the hospital. The hospital called him urgently yet he didn’t respond. He didn’t even reply to their messages. Right now, I don’t even know where he is. His birth mother met with a car accident yet he won’t even visit her at the hospital...”

The neighbours watching by the side immediately began whispering. “I never expected taehyung to be such a person. He doesn’t even care about his own mother...”

“That’s right.” A well-dressed, wealthy looking middle-aged woman responded. “You guys may not know of it, but my daughter is good friends with the Kim family’s second daughter, jennie. I heard from jennie that taehyung's character has problems...”

jungkook's expression darkened. He shifted his sharp gaze over to the side.

The middle-aged lady had planned to continue badmouthing taehyung. However, when she received jungkook's warning gaze, she immediately trembled in fear. She did not dare to speak any further.

“Who is she?” jungkook was clearly asking about the middle-aged woman.

Hyunwoo was about to respond when Butler Kim spoke up. “Responding to Young Master, this person is jennie's good friend,  Yuna’s mother. Her name is julie. She is also the Kim family’s neighbour.”

Previously, when he had carried out orders to deliver clothes to taehyung, he had met with  Yuna and julie multiple times. They often came by as guests.