::: 0 :::

Hi, everyone. It's been a while. 

I know the title of the story isn't new to many who have read it but I had to republish Deviant since the story has been removed by Wattpad due to violation of guidelines. I wanted to appeal to have it restored but learnt I couldn't because I am not from the EU countries. 

So, I have decided to put it back, just a little sneak peak for those who are interested to read and revisit the story with respect to Wattpad's 'guidelines'. 

Although it's a little upsetting that I have lost quite a lot of beautiful reviews for the story, I believe there will be more in the future. 

Thank you for supporting Deviant and me :)

To new reads, thank you for giving this book a chance.

Oh, before  I forget. Please do ignore all grammatical and spelling error. I did not do any editing before republishing. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

DISCLAIMER -:::- No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any means, electronics, photocopying without the permission of the author. This book is a fiction work. Names, places, character and incidents are merely from the imagination of the author, any resemblances of living or dead, events are entirely coincidental.

Deviant - RepublishedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara