Introduction

Here is the story about a mafia and a successful businessman and a simple girl. A story where you will find love, confession, hatred, betrayal, guilt, friendship, love. A marriage which changed both of them. It made them the happiest and it was also the reason of their miserable state.

_____________________________

KIM TAEHYUNG:-

A 26 years old mafia. Who was famous for his charismatic charms and coldness and for his merciless behavior with everyone. But after his marriage he completely changed. He fall in love with his wife. He can't listen a single word about his wife. He can die for her.

______________________________

CHOI ANOUSHA:-

A 24 years old girl who loved to live a simple yet peaceful live .She has jolly, bubbly yet savage personality. She don't like cheaters and she loves his soon to be husband. She changed him. She was the reason for him to be overprotective.

_______________________________

FRIENDS:-

JIMIN:-

         He is Taehyung's bestfriend. He is oldest in this trio. He is mature minded but have a flirty personality but only with his fiancé. He is kind with everyone but also have a dark side. He can do anything to protect his loved ones. He is always there for Taehyung whenever he needs him. Have a cousin sister who he claims as his own sister.

_______________________________

JUNGKOOK:-

       He is also Taehyung's bff. He is immature but can do anything to protect his friends and family. He is cheerful, shy, innocent. Hardworking when comes to his work.He can be mature when it comes to make his hyungs proud. He can do anything to bring smile on his hyungs faces. He has a girlfriend whom he loves more than anything in this world. He want to protect her in any cost. He is the man of his words. He is working under Taehyung.

______________________________

HAEIN:-

        Jimin's fiancé and Taehyung friend. She loves Jimin so much and always try to make him happy. She has a mature and cheerful personality. She loves to take care of everyone around her. She is close to Taehyung.

_____________________________

ALEXA:-

        Secretary of Kim Taehyung. Jimin's sister and Jungkook's girlfriend. She is a shy girl. She is beautiful, kind, soft-hearted. She loves his 2 brother (Jimin and taehyung, she claims taehyung as her brother too) . She loves his boyfriend (Jungkook) so much that she can do anything to see him smiling. There relationship is the healthiest in the trio.

_____________________________

HARI:-

      Anousha's friend. She is a cardiologist. Have a boyfriend who is rich. Her boyfriend is Kang Taemo. He is also a successful young business man. She take care of Anousha and is always available for her.

___________________________

I hope you like the introduction of characters. Nothing is related to the characters real life.
Without any further talk, let's dig in the story. 😁❤