Part 1 (Plans for marriage)

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Mom but how can I marry someone, you know I want to complete my studies so that I can become a surgeon. Choo Anousha said grinning. Honey he will take care of you trust me, you can complete your studies after wedding too. Mrs.Choi said trying to confess Choi Anousha. Why would you that to me. Anousha said controlling her tears. Honey we are doing it for your own good just trust your parents and have patience. Mrs. Choi said. Fine but if something bad will happen I will never forgive you.  Anousha said and was about to leave. Don't you want to see him? Mrs. Choi said. What will happen if I not see him? It's not like you are going to agree with me if I say I don't like him. She said coldly and went upstairs in her room.

________________________________

CHOI ANOUSHA'S POV:-

How can they do that with me. I said crying. I don't want to get married this early, I have to achieve some dreams of mine. I said in between my hicupps.

On the other hand there was Taehyung who was also argueing with his parents.

But mom and dad how could you both arrange my marriage with someone without me knowing. Taehyung said raising his voice a little. But my son we are doing it for you. Mrs. Kim said. But I don't want to get married with someone and you know that. Taehyung said coldly. Son she is very brilliant girl, she can help you in many things just trust us in this. We are doing it for your own good . Mrs. Kim said. I don't want you to think about me, take care of your self. Taehyung replied coldly and rudely. Shut up Taehyung. Mr. Kim said loudly. We are your parents you can't talk to us like that. Me. Kim said. Whatever, do whatever you want but don't expect me to take care of your daughter in law. Taehyung said coldly and went to his room angrily.

_________________________________

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

Aghhhhhh. I frowned. How can I escape from this hell. The fuck they would do that. I asked myself. I will never let that girl be happy. I said coldly while thinking something.

Two days later Kim family invited Choi family for dinner. It was obvious that the soon getting married couple didn't wanted to come but they did. They all went to a fancy restaurant but taehyung was not with them. He was in office. He told his parents that he will be late so don't wait for him. Soon both families arrived their with Anousha. Anousha was feeling really nervous and awkward but she maintained her posture. She went inside and sat with Mrs. Kim as she said her to.

So honey what are you going to be in future? Mrs. Kim asked politely. Uh-i am working on becoming a surgeon right now. Anousha said nervously while continuously playing with her fingers. Oh that's admirable. Our daughter in law can do our surgery right? Mrs. Kim asked softly. oh- ofcourse. Anousha said politely. That's so sweet of you. Mrs. Kim said and laughed a little. Mrs. Kim where is Taehyung? Mrs. Choi asked. He told us that he would be a little late, let's not wait for him, we should order something. Mrs. Kim said.

While both families were talking Anousha was thinking about someone.

______________________________

ANOUSHA'S POV:-

Oh so his name is Taehyung. Kim taehyung. I thought. His name is cool and good tho. I don't know if he is like this to or..... I think I should not think about something like this, it's not like I am going to fall in love with this man named Taehyung. I thought in my mind and cleared my throat.

____________________________

AUTHOR'S POV:-

They all were eating and talking about marriage. The both families decided to held the marriage in the end of this week. After hearing it Anousha felt really sad as she wanted to live her life more freely but now she was going to leave everything in the end of this week. She cleared her thirst once again and told everyone that she have to go somewhere really important. She excused herself and went outside to get some fresh air. After 5 mins. Taehyung arrived there and greeted everyone. I'm sorry I guess I am late, I was caught in an important work . He said apologizing a little. It's okay honey we just wanted to meet you. Mr and Mrs. Choi said. Yeah, and honey we have arranged the helding date of your marriage. Mrs. Kim said smiling. when is it? Taehyung asked awkwardly. It's in the end of this week. Mrs. Choi replied. What? Taehyung asked shockingly. What was that honey? Mrs. Kim asked glaring at him. N- no no nothing I was just surprised. Taehyung said. nyways, you are a little late, if you would have arrived here 10 mins before you would have met Anousha. Mrs. Kim replied. It's okay Mrs. Kim don't scold our son in law. Mrs.Choi replied patting at Taehyung's back. Taehyung smiled at her awkwardly not knowing what to do.

______________________________

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

Shit I am stuck in between these old people. And what did Mrs. Choi said? Anousha? That's a good name tho but I don't know if I can get along with her or not. She surely should be like me otherwise it will be her lose. "T×A".i shipped our first letter. shit taehyung what are you doing? I asked myself in mind. it's not like you guys are going to do a love marriage. I said to myself. 

____________________________

AUTHOR'S POV:-

After some minutes the both families said goodbye to each other and went to there houses.

To be continued.......

Hi I wrote this part a little longer so I can give myself a rest and so that you can read it slowly. I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to comment me your reviews. Bye>>❤✨